What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What happened to the notification icon ?

dirty-joe

That was on the right hand side of the navigation bar ?
ksnip221003-0907.jpg

StevenHXF

Administrator
Look right at the top of the page. It is there. 😎

It's been moved becuase we're adding more icons to that bar to control things like width and font size and it didn't fit on the main nav bar.

(y)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only issue I'm having is when I'm at the bottom of a thread page that notification icon disappears. Scrolling down causes that area to be hidden. I have to scroll back to the top to see that icon again. If there is a way to put the lightbulb, mail, and notification icons next to the mark forum read icon so it won't disappear it will help. Anything we interact with a lot should not be hidden as we scroll down.

dirty-joe

The only issue I'm having is when I'm at the bottom of a thread page that notification icon disappears. Scrolling down causes that area to be hidden. I have to scroll back to the top to see that icon again. If there is a way to put the lightbulb, mail, and notification icons next to the mark forum read icon so it won't disappear it will help. Anything we interact with a lot should not be hidden as we scroll down.
That is a good point.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Ask and sometimes you shall receive. 🙏 :ROFLMAO:

Three Berries

I noticed on the notification drop down menu there is no color change to show what's read and what's not. The little button changes color but it disappears unless I hover over it.

This is not the case if I open the notifications as a new, full page.

Using Brave browser and Win 10. :)

Have a good day!

RobertMedinaA

Thanks, I couldn't see it, for looking.
I actually feel better that way. The icon looks better in the new location. Before that, I had a lot of problems with icons, but only on a macbook. I did not know how to hide icons on mac and suffered for a long time. Before that, I worked all my life on a different operating system, apparently because of this it was so difficult for me. Later, I read about how to hide icons on mac and everything became clear. Everything turned out to be very easy, I don’t understand why I didn’t think of it before. A lot of time has passed and now I can do anything with the icons. Anyone else having problems?:sneaky::rolleyes:

Last edited: