What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT HAPPEN TO OHIO IN 2013

k-s-p

Veteran
I don't think Boehner had anything to do with it. If you know something about Boehner obstructing the process, let us know. Definitely not a fan of Boehner, but I don't think that's accurate.

Advocates in Ohio have been unable to properly collect enough signatures in petition efforts to have an initiative placed on the ballot. Seems to be a recurring problem for the Buckeye state. Just based on what I have read about efforts in Ohio.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think Boehner had anything to do with it. If you know something about Boehner obstructing the process, let us know. Definitely not a fan of Boehner, but I don't think that's accurate.

Advocates in Ohio have been unable to properly collect enough signatures in petition efforts to have an initiative placed on the ballot. Seems to be a recurring problem for the Buckeye state. Just based on what I have read about efforts in Ohio.

I know it's not Boehner....I was being...well, sarcastic. Folks in Ohio need to band together, petition, raise a ruckus....let the people speak. That's how it was done in other states.

bigAl25

Veteran
Good luck Ohio, please get this ball rolling, I'm rooting for you. Hell even medical would be a great move on your part. Then I want Kentucky to go MMJ, that would be a great state to grow outside,good soil.

arizona45631

IS IT GOOD TO GO IN OHIO

IS IT GOOD TO GO IN OHIO

Is it good to go on effort to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio for 2016-----or not----Please let me know-----THANK YOU:biggrin: