What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What fumes kill mold on harvested buds and dissipate completely?

I Care

Oh shit man, that’s actually pretty funny. It’s the postal inspector that will end up with it in all actuality, letter carriers have an ethical code obligation to your mail and to national security. I can see where if a package was identifiable as something… well it’s either the handlers or carriers, it’s better snatched over reported.

I had not have not will not have ever received or sent a package in my life, but if you’re going to send a package in the mail there are many precautions I would recommend and being unidentifiable to anyone in any shipping service is for sure the minimum. The rest is where legalities come in.

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Oh shit man, that’s actually pretty funny. It’s the postal inspector that will end up with it in all actuality, letter carriers have an ethical code obligation to your mail and to national security. I can see where if a package was perfectly identifiably weed… well it’s either the handlers or carriers, it’s better snatched over reported.

I had never ever received or sent a package in my life, but if you’re going to send a package in the mail there are many precautions I would recommend and being unidentifiable to anyone in any shipping service is for sure the minimum. The rest is where legalities come in.
Indeed

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Shit!!!:cry:

I, my brother, and a dear friend were counting on this medicine for various medical conditions. I let all of us down... again. And spent a ton of money and time just to fail... again.:mad:
Weed saves lives and never killed anyone.
But shitty grown weed - with mold and pesticides - has killed countless people.

My buddy, Happydayz, who ran Skunkmag forum, died from kidney failure from smoking moldy weed for years.

I Care

Fuckin aye man. Jeez, sorry to hear about that! He must have felt unwell for a long time before knowing. And there’s a lot that can take out a kidney too. Dude must have been badass, care free and intelligent fella to be friends with.

Latest posts

Latest posts