What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what do you say...

newmexgrow

I'd say "oh crap"

or perhaps:

Is that why the refer to it as "dank"

(AP) NOGALES, Ariz. - Authorities in a southern Arizona city near the Mexico border have found two feces-covered bales of marijuana tied to a rope feeding into a sewer system.
Nogales police say public works employees hauled out an estimated 39 pounds of pot while investigating a clogged sewer line Wednesday.
Investigators told the Nogales International newspaper that the bales were smaller than the size of a suitcase and tied to 900 feet of rope in a narrow pipe that connects systems in the U.S. and Mexico.
Police Lt. Carlos Jimenez says it’s the first time they’ve discovered marijuana tied to a rope they believe smugglers were planning to maneuver through the line.
Police say a search at the Rio Rico sewer plant, where the feed ends, did not turn up more drugs.
The drugs’ street value was estimated at more than $20,000.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2013766.shtml?cat=648

Wonder how they value bales of manure soaked cannabis @20k..and you're worried about a couple of spider mites?

<<shaking head ruefully>>

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
The drugs’ street value was estimated at more than $20,000.
Wonder how they value bales of manure soaked cannabis @20k..

LOL - - exactly . is that value added with the sewage?

no great loss,
Crappy mexican weed.

Not much else to say.

Some poor s.o.b. is probably waiting on that load of "Some stinky good shit Mang" wondering where his money is.

sooo,

I've had deals go in the crapper,,,,,, but,,

Talk about a turd in the punch bowl.....

lookes like a tootsie roll, Smells like a tootsie roll... JUNIOR, PUT THAT BACK IN THE TOILET.

Last edited:

David762

Man, that is some dank damp shit. No kidding. I think I would rather come across a rock or two and maybe even a chicken's head in a Mexican "sticky bale" instead of crap in a "stinky bale".

I'm thinking that, maybe After the stinky bales are washed off, picked through, and properly dried, it might be worth $150 per pound to somebody -- just not me, thanks. I'll pass on that.

:tiphat:

newmexgrow

as always..great idea crummy implementation..with some triple bagged duct taped setup they could have likely snaked the entire load thru with minimal "crappage"

quick way to get al sorts of fecal matter born diseases..and the list is long too.

"yeah man, I'm gonna snake it thru the swere line"

"aldo, you are so full of shit, you hat has turned brown"