What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What controller do I need

So i have a greenhouse and 20 gavita de and I’m looking for a controller that will allow me to turn my lights on at 6 am and off at 930 am then back on at 6pm then off at midnight. Gavita says their controller only had one off and on setting. Please advise on what controller to go with. I’d really like to use a controller with the sunrise and sunset and adjustable wattage features and not just my standard 4-8 light timer

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
So i have a greenhouse and 20 gavita de and I’m looking for a controller that will allow me to turn my lights on at 6 am and off at 930 am then back on at 6pm then off at midnight. Gavita says their controller only had one off and on setting. Please advise on what controller to go with. I’d really like to use a controller with the sunrise and sunset and adjustable wattage features and not just my standard 4-8 light timer
You may have to get more than one controller to handle that many lights. However, someone here may come along and help you more with specialized information.