What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are your favorite Technical Webcasts ?

St. Phatty

Besides MIT Open University, where a few of their classes are completely online, including lecture videos,

I also like Rod Adams' webcasts about Nuclear tech.

about every 1/3 webcast is with an advocate, not very technical.

But most of them are interviews with technical people who work in the industry, talking about the nuts & bolts of the technology and of the bureaucratic problem solving that they do.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
St. Phatty, you must have a good mind. Going back to school would be a dream come true. I love science too but I don't have any idea what you are talking about. What is a Technical Webcast? 😎

St. Phatty

St. Phatty, you must have a good mind. Going back to school would be a dream come true. I love science too but I don't have any idea what you are talking about. What is a Technical Webcast? 😎

Well, as opposed to a Finance Webcast or a History Webcast.

I thought the MIT class videos & Rod Adams interviews about nuclear science/ tech. would be a good example.

another example - a competent Chemist builds the lab hardware to extract Calcium Metal from Chicken bones.