What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

enter sandman

Possibly the best serial killer movie ever.

It is one of the best...one of my favorites. I've watched it maybe 10 times since it was released. The actor, Vincent D'Onofrio, really nails his character. It's what I imagine a serial killer to really be like.

Dime

This one is a gem as well if you like war/survival movies.The lead actor lost over 30lbs in 8 weeks to look sick for it. It starts out great and just gets better.

velorex

a true classic. and the heavy use of music from the tiger lillies in the movie is my little contribution to art. i tweeted the director a few of their songs, and he got in touch. he ended up buying a bunch of their songs for use in this and return to nuke em part 2

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TikTok -Tucker difference in China and the USA and the power government is trying to take. The difference between the 2 countries is incredible

Cuddles

been watching a couple of the Mr. Moto films recently. They´re pretty good - story telling and a little action thrown in as well. They´re only an hour long.