What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

mexweed

Veteran
finished the Sopranos, was debating making a new thread for my ending theory but figured I would just put it here

the "official" ending is that members only, most likely hired by Paulie, goes into the bathroom to retrieve a gun to whack Tony ala the Godfather, this is the "official" ending because a writer/producer slipped up during an interview and said that Tony dies

but I don't buy it for a number of reasons, firstly there are numerous mentions throughout the show mostly with Dr. Melfi that Tony has a sort of clairvoyance, he is always a few steps ahead (Artie accuses him), and often has "perfect timing"

Tony was already very suspicious of Paulie from figuring out it was him that blabbed about the joke about Sack's wife, his dislike of the cat, and his initial reaction when Tony made him the offer

also, the Godfather was Tony's favorite movie, so I don't think he would fall for getting taken out like that

I think Tony had hired the two mulignans that walked in and they shot members only when he came out of the bathroom