What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you talking about here BOG ???

BOG,
I understand a couple things of what you said , BUT whats up really man ,
That thread over in OG that you started on the 10th ( mjj legal section.)was rather disturbing especially when so many YOUNG PEOPLE read these forums, For the Buiss your in not a very postive outlook man , Your family is first than you, thats the chioce you made when you had a family, Bottom line !!
Second : You have a "BIG" influance out here with the younger generation, you been teaching them well and very generous I & I might say,
So why would you what to smear bad Karma all over what you made???
Ive had the worst life possiable to date very abused to say, And now I am practically in a wheel chair now and Im very active . Its a downer of a future but my outlook is postive !!!
ALWAYS TOMMOROW, ALWAYS AND I HAVE A FAMILY,
NEVER LET THE BASTERDS GET YOU DOWN !!!! Fuck them if they take a joke.
Fuck all that killing oneself talk ( or anyone else for that matter along with yourself bullshit ) , Pissed Off about getting on in years, health, LEOS !!!, ect. theirs always someone that will be a friend ,you should know that by being in Mental Health buiss you said yourself, you know first hand , whats up !
I AM ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS BOG
Your Human , Im Human, Im your Family too were " ALL CONNECTED". BROTHER :D
sorry if I step over the line, but that kind of issue ( taking One's Life in general or any "Life" ) is a little concerning , After all the " GUN " talk on this site over the weekend , ummmm ???
Peace,
Give Thanks and Praise JAH
Liberty

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
i saw the thread on OG.....

What is this about "all the gun talk" on this site this weekend?
Must have missed that..........

G

Just checked out BOG's thread...and yes, it is provocatory, but it seems entirely intended to be so. I think you have to not so much read the lines as read between the lines. I don't think BOG was emphasizing death, rather I see (or read) him emphasizing life, and definitely not instigating suicide, much less having a negative attitude in any one of the two directions. Yeah, it's a very touchy subject and everyone will have his or her own opinions in regard, but Liberty Balance, I think you understood the words, but did not understand the thoughts behind them. The thread as I see it is simply BOG's thoughts on the matter, in exchange for other's thoughts on the matter. And I don't believe one can be questioned for expressing a personal opinion and requesting feedback, not to mention laying it all out in such a non-polemical and balanced manner. I don't think BOG's thread can influence in any way the younger generation, if not giving them food for thought which is not necessarily negative. I mean, these are issues in life, they're choices that people make everyday, you can't live a life with blinders on. Ignorance kills more people than suicide. Hell, ignorance can cause people to commit suicide. Life is not just cannabis cultivation, and BOG is not just a breeder, I'm sure he has a few other thoughts in his head, and probably Liberty you would do well to allow him to say what's on his mind and read him, he has alot to share, and it ain't just beans ;)

Last edited:

DrJay2001

now at peace
For those of us either terminally or chronically ill and disabled and in pain....well, there are times when intrusive suicidal thoughts pop in.

I think it's very important to recognize despair and depression and DO something about it.

My life today is very positive but it hasn't always been this way.

A bit over 4 years ago when in terrible pain and having once more to leave work for disability I began to drink and one night it got really bad. My then girlfriend (now Nancy Wife) had a feeling and came over to my house.

I was bleeding internally and vomiting blood all over the room. I stood with my .45 at my head and put a round in the chamber. Nancy burst into the room and grabbed me from behind. She softly told me that if I was to shoot myself it would kill her as well. I tossed the gun on the bed and went with her to the hospital.

Today my guns are in storage and suicide banished from my mind. Still, it's real and should be discussed. Thank God for my brave wife. It was only weeks later that I admitted to her that the gun was in fact loaded and we had a very close call.

Love and God certainly can banish despair.

Yours,
Dr. jay

S

strain_searcher

I noticed something

I noticed something

Bog is my teacher period, but he has been a little down on things. I think Bog has enough friends to get hime through anything. And I understand the concern of this thread. Hope eveyone is doing well and especially The Bogmyster. You are all good people to me,even If I one day quit smoking weed

P.S i must first make bubble hash before quiting..lol

G

Just read it. I can only hope that Bog isn't that depressed. I have mood swings all the time but could never do it. I of course can't speak for anyone else or thier pain. I had two friends in high school that decided the pain was to much and they took the step, wish they could've seen the pain it caused everyone that loved them. I should say that niether of them were terminally ill just depressed for whatever reasons.

Peace and Love Mo,

EcoNepenthe

Interesting

Interesting

Interesting thread.
Personally, I believe that smoking the herb has stopped many of us from actually doing a variety of things...to ourselves (I'm quilty there, sh*t lately came very close) and/or to others.
BOG expressed himself and, because he is who is to the public, it got a buzz goin.
He says he's fine. I'm cool w/that. I'm fine. Hoping everyone else is likewise.
Have a great weekend, folks.

Later,
Eco

Watch em grow!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts