What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

S

SPG*

Come across a Bud of Some kind of Cheese that I was told a little was mixed in.Definitly lighter disappointed it wasn't a chem tbh I'm gonna change it :D

something i received as "Earth Kush", but that strangely resembles chem 4 or a very chem4 dom hybrid. It was potent and satisifying at first, but I developed a quick tolerance to it and the high is boring. I love chemdawg, but personally i think the taste of the 4 gives you the yuckmouth, its like bad breath city, not the most enjoyable flavor. But I feel blessed even to have the nugs nonetheless, I could definitely do a LOT worse...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya
Some pics of raspberry lush in first pics,,nice buds,,lovely taste,,kinda jammy,,,potent,,other pics are of uk cheese,,very cheesy,,,very potent,,,,one for bedtime,,not my fav of strains,,,,,s2

S

SPG*

Smokin poison Og fk seems strong to me stronger than d of recent,very Alert, strong (paranoia making,?)head high,(IMO),-one of the 2 strongest I've ever smoked,think I've said this elsewhere but when I toked this I had a whitey comin on and had to lay the joint down :-| lol
Thx for the s**t bro

By Og kushman,founded a seed in a lb of ogkush in 1996.Birth of the Poison,clone format only
I'll try to self it when it comes imagine it would bring Strenth to all it touched
:smoke:

(Bet that was a good yield in 1996)

Pics were ruddy hard to get hold of ... :-/. Seriously,took a while via search and then their was only 3. 17-18 yrs old is probably why...

Last edited:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Smoking WD-40 strong stuff specially vaped in the volc.
Also had some Stardawg bloody lovely stuff great tasting, pretty buds with purple hue to the buds, very fruity and pungent imho.

Peace

S

SPG*

Nag Champa aka illuminati (i hear)

Nag Champa aka illuminati (i hear)

No not smoking it. }{#^*+€>~|\!!??!

Feel all jiggy havin the stardawg on board- reckon that's gonna be special. pity's there's not more yield

:dance:

heard some folk say its their all time favorite smoke got a feelin im gonna be tossin between this and chem d

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This raspberry lush is very nice but the tangie that I had a little while back really stood out! ,,gonna run tangie next,,probably DNA ,,s2

W

WavyGravy

Been smoking the Poison OG brutal stuff one of the strongest strains I've smoked, literally layed me out not had to put a spliff out for a long time. It starts of very sativa got a bit para to start with then after a while turns into a more relaxed bodish stone, smoked some strong ogs before but this tops the list.

S

SPG*

Agree with all you say their m8 and Ty those effects happened to me in tha same order :smoke:
Here I had too put the joint down (1 skinner as per) and crash out! The paranoia kind of hit me and then a semi whitey got me! Rare that happens

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Smokin the last spliff of poison Og .. Lost for words .. A Definate alertness/paranoia. Lol I KNOW if I move around too fast I'll get a whitey!!!(greens,spins)
Lmao and for the foreseeable,hope :D

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Heaths chisel still... Yes getting more into it! Got a "mature" smell/taste to it,nice uplifting cheesey high not a sweet cheese like Cxnl nor depressing like the Suicide cheese is,lol :smokeit:

Last edited: