What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh and the shithawk is quite right. They do not use salt so you'll have to salt everything yourself ( or not! ). The onion rings were xrispy and with a little salt I'd rate them as very good. Better than any I have gotten at any fast food place and better than most restaurant rings. They are very close to home made. I am a gelato but and so I didn't get any ice cream/custard so I can't comment. I am an absolute vanilla gelato junkie .

Will do almost anything for gelato
tumblr_m6snvmeGCF1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Homemade Manicotti, ( see recipe below ) and will put both of them on the list for next weekend. Woo hoo!
Some very crispy bacon on the side, because bacon makes everything better, cannoli's for dessert ( also see below ) w/Trung Nguyen coffee

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The manicotti came out great. I never made canneloni like the one she prepares in that video. Our manicotti in my opinion is better, I like the pasta really thin.
But didn't have time to make the canneloni, that's next weekend heh
The place where we bought the cannoli however should go for a ride over to Jersey......pow
Will make those too next time........we have the weather and refugees from new jersey floating up on our beaches but this area doesn't have the grub. Have to make it.

Green Squall

Just started drinking one of these smothies/shakes that Dr Berg has recommended -

1 cup of Blueberries -
1 cup of Kefir -
2 cups of Kale -
1 cup of water -

It tastes pretty good - and is very good for you -

Sounds like an excellent smoothie and I can't stress enough how much I love kefir, but just a heads up, "Dr" Berg is just a Chiropractor and not a medical doctor. Seems like kind of a quack to be honest.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wife made a lasagna that Garfield could not finish, nor could i even put a dent into it. ate 2 huge pieces of garlic toast in the attempt, however. hope my doctor doesn't read this shit...:booked:"you f'ing clod! you told me you had quit the bread & noodles!" :whiteflag:

Three Berries

I worked at Kraft Foods for a while. They made a 1million blue boxes of macaroni and cheese a day. Interesting to see them make the macaroni though.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sprinkled the pasta fazool quite liberally with Grana Padano cheese and a couple slices of fresh Italian bread buttered with unsalted butter and salted with sea salt.
jsmile027.gif