What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I made some more bonito ceviche this morning and had it for dinner.

IMG_4216.jpg

moose eater

Had homemade pizzas earlier, with plant-based spicy sausage, organic baby spinach, organic mushrooms, sweet onion, sweet pepper, black olive jalapeno peppers, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and homemade red sauce.

Tonight is oven roasted winter/white king salmon, wild caught, from Cook Inlet, not too far from where our recently adopted German Shepherd female pup came from. The fish was gifted to us by our daughter.

The above protein source with steamed organic broccoli. Red ripe watermelon dug from the center of the melon.

Casamigos Blanco Tequila mixed into an equal amount of pommegranate juice, with a touch of lime and lemon juice, and some lime seltzer with 3 ice cubes.

moose eater

Let's hope that I don't OD on selenium Moose - maybe cut down to half a handful today - lol
I don't recall any mentionof the side effects of 'selenium toxicity,' but they apparently saw fit to mention it.

I was more than impressed with the grams of selenium in a mere 2 Brazil nuts. It's an impressive figure when contrasted to other sources. Especially when comparing other nut types.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Let's hope that I don't OD on selenium Moose - maybe cut down to half a handful today - lol
lessee here...it says "vomiting, nausea, loss of nails and hair, fatigue, irritability and bad breath... normally resulting from industrial accidents, murder attempts and suicides. " i'm betting none of those from eating a handful of nuts. but hey, you never know, right? :oops:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just got all my blood-work results back from the doctors - and my cholesterol is normal - considering I have been on a Keto diet for a over a year - and have eaten lots of steaks in that time - I'd say that's pretty good - might be the plant sterol supplements working -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
lessee here...it says "vomiting, nausea, loss of nails and hair, fatigue, irritability and bad breath... normally resulting from industrial accidents, murder attempts and suicides. " i'm betting none of those from eating a handful of nuts. but hey, you never know, right? :oops:
- vomiting - eh no -
- nausea - nope -
- loss of nails? - only with nail clippers -
- loss of hair? - haven't had much hair for around 32 years - being a consummate slap-head and all -
- fatigue - naaaa - full of energy! -
- irritability? - hard to get irritated when stoned - and if I do - then it gets worked out with anger to endorphins - in the gym -
- bad breath? - negative - just brushed my teeth and used the water-pic - and am sucking an Extra Strong Mint - lol
- murder attempts? - not lately -
- suicides? = easy cop out - smile in the face of adversity -
- so I'm not facing any of these 'side effects' just yet - but I'll be watching - nut by nut -

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really good nova ( Lox ) from one of the best places ( Acme ), whipped cream cheese, thinly slices onion on a bagel.
And a doctor browns cream soda.

nothin could be finer da dee dah

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had sliced taters, green/red peppers, yellow onions, and kielbasa cut up & fried in bacon grease.... it was AWFUL, and i'll never eat it again, Honey...honest!:biggrin: