What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Cuddles

Dang.very interesting.pisses me off if I had emu oil I'd have some more hair! I'm not bald.but that's some extravagant claims.im gonna look into this.thanks for the link.maybe some emu's Better look out cause I might be coming! Just kidding.maybe
make sure you ingest it too! :) It´s really good stuff for the brain too but you have to take enough of it to notice.

Honestly, If I had the cash I´d be ordering liters of it every year.

shithawk420

Veteran
make sure you ingest it too! :) It´s really good stuff for the brain too but you have to take enough of it to notice.

Honestly, If I had the cash I´d be ordering liters of it every year.
Huh.people I talk to don't know anything about this.farmers just got spraying tons of pesticides also.i think that's why my bees swarmed.i don't feel good now lol

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Bibimbap...... :smoke:

Bibimbap.jpg
Bibimbap a.jpg

I always order mine with 2 eggs, sunny side up. The restaurant owner calls me "Rocky 2 Eggs". Served in a hot clay bowl, it's a Korean rice dish served with ground beef, veggies, shitake mushrooms and bean sprouts. I like to break up both eggs and mix everything in the bowl.

RMS

:smoweed:

Cuddles

Bibimbap...... :smoke:

View attachment 18710034 View attachment 18710033

I always order mine with 2 eggs, sunny side up. The restaurant owner calls me "Rocky 2 Eggs". Served in a hot clay bowl, it's a Korean rice dish served with ground beef, veggies, shitake mushrooms and bean sprouts. I like to break up both eggs and mix everything in the bowl.

RMS

:smoweed:
My mum orders this dish sometimes too. But they serve it differently at `our´ korean restaurant.

moose eater

Tempura beer battered North Pacific Alaska cod fish fillets. Too good. Homemade tartar sauce. Stir-fried vegan veggies with firm tofu in red Thai curry paste with organic coconut milk. Half of a 16-oz. Quilter's Irish Death from Iron Horse Brewery in Washington State. 10-oz. more of cold chaga tea... and later, when no one is watching too closely, perhaps some tempura beer battered organic white button-top mushrooms.

Tonight? Porterhouse steaks from the charcoal barbecue, along with more stir-fried veggies and the last couple pieces of the deep-fried cod.

Cheating, no matter the area of life, even and especially in the category of restricted diets, shouldn't taste or feel this good. It's not helpful for self-discipline.

Last edited:

moose eater

everything in moderation...including self-discipline, lol... "beer-battered" was all it took. :yummy::good:
We were still full after eating the fish earlier today, so we scratched the porterhouse steaks for tonight, and are having steamed, large artichokes in an avocado mayonnaise and lemon/garlic dipping sauce.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
better half fixed a big chicken casserole tonight, worth the wait. had good green beans and a big chunk of multi grain bread with a bit much butter on it. followed it up with some banana pudding i made yesterday. that was the "fruit" in the meal, lol.. fixing to have a bowl for dessert now. :bongsmi:

moose eater

Making whole wheat French baguettes at the moment. Bake them with a hotter than normal temperature and a steaming tray of H2O in the oven to add to that crusty crispy outside on the loaves. Extra gluten for the chewy touch on the inside. Mmm.

Not low carb, so I'll chew very quietly when no one's looking.

Likely add a steamed artichoke with avocado mayonnaise and lemon/garlic dipping sauce in a bit. Lighter dinner for today.

Just downed a tequila, pomegranate, lemon, lime, raspberry seltzer and ice cocktail. Those are dangerously tasty.

A lighter dinner.

Cuddles

Making whole wheat French baguettes at the moment. Bake them with a hotter than normal temperature and a steaming tray of H2O in the oven to add to that crusty crispy outside on the loaves. Extra gluten for the chewy touch on the inside. Mmm.

Likely add a steamed artichoke with avocado mayonnaise and lemon/garlic dipping sauce in a bit. Lighter dinner for today.

Just downed a tequila, pomegranate, lemon, lime, raspberry seltzer and ice cocktail. Those are dangerously tasty.

A lighter dinner.
I´m planing on making some bread again too incl some baguette. ;)
Was gonna make it this weekend but I have nothing to put on the bread lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran

A lighter dinner.
sounds great, but...i'm wracking my brain, trying to recall if i have EVER in my life eaten anything whose name started with an "A". artichoke, avocado etc. i guess if you said "albacore" instead of "tuna" maybe...:shucks: i'm afraid that i have a very limited list of veggies that i eat. green beans, lima beans, peas, various taters and maters (not "real" veggies, lol) spinach...i need to work on that, i think. "chew very quietly", lol...:biglaugh:

Cuddles

I had green salad with some mozzarella (instead of meat) with a vingaigrette.
Later on some oven chips ie fries.

Making choc cookies right now ;) I really eat to much of them, lol but at least mine are not half sugar like store buy ones .

shithawk420

Veteran
say what AOH?artichoke hearts and dip is awesome.i love avacodo on subs and burgers too.ive lived in the south too but come on buddy.i know bacon is good but you gotta open your horizens! lol pisses me off when people say they wont eat fish or crab.more for me!

Cuddles

say what AOH?artichoke hearts and dip is awesome.i love avacodo on subs and burgers too.ive lived in the south too but come on buddy.i know bacon is good but you gotta open your horizens! lol pisses me off when people say they wont eat fish or crab.more for me!
I live in `sea food country´ but there is no shop near me just overpriced frozen stuff. Honestly fish has become very expensive to buy over the years :( .
My parents made sashimi the other day.... and I wasn´t invited! :cry:

BUT I was given a really small tin of caviar for easter! I haven´t had it yet but I´m gonna make blinis and have it with sour cream and creme fraiche and maybe some smoked salmon.... eventually ;)

Cuddles

sounds great, but...i'm wracking my brain, trying to recall if i have EVER in my life eaten anything whose name started with an "A". artichoke, avocado etc. i guess if you said "albacore" instead of "tuna" maybe...:shucks: i'm afraid that i have a very limited list of veggies that i eat. green beans, lima beans, peas, various taters and maters (not "real" veggies, lol) spinach...i need to work on that, i think. "chew very quietly", lol...:biglaugh:
go explore and dig into those veggies (and fruits), mate ! (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts