What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are the chances..

maddogwizard

Hello, I'm a young cannabis fanatic and was wondering what the chances are of me getting a job in the respected field. I don't have anything to prove my knowledge with. Since I live in Estonia I have never actually worked with a cannabis plant professionally, I've only tried growing it in pretty bad home conditions with considerable success, before I had to dump the plant.

So my question remains the same: what are the chances of a person like me getting a job in the field of cannabis cultivation/sales/promotion etc., preferably in Europe (Amsterdam).

All I can say about myself at this point is that I have developed a growing fondness for cannabis and also love nature/plants in general.

So if anyone can help me with any kind of advice then I thank you in advance! :)

Cheers :tiphat: