What's new

Were's the Jamaicain Strains at?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is really good, grew some out last year. It is Jamaican Spear x Afghan. Stretches pretty well in flower to give you some long and powerful Jamaican spears. Good, earthy/floral smells and flavor.

Last edited:
G

Scorpion said:

Negril,West End Ja WI...Xtabi
Sav La Mar...Westmoreland...
GRANGE Hill>>>Roaring River...
9mile...Rasta Man BirthPlace
Marleys Collie...Burr...Lambs Bread...Rasta Skonk
Ya Mon!!!

Yeah those damn black bags are a dead give away. Funny swwing a pic like that. Looks like what I was scoring down there last year. Had Rasta seling woodcarvings below my balcony in lagoon. Each morning I would look down and he would be holding a black bag waving me" COme down" and I sure did.

I had alot of seeds but the herb wanst that impressive so i checked them before I got on plane. not worth the headache. Herb was really mild down there. I told rasta that he couldnt smoke what I grew . We smoked for a week together and when he saw me he yelled " ______ (My name) true rasta!"

Nevermind

Limeygreen

Veteran
Afropips,
I would like to add to the request of Jamaican strains being released when possible.
Sincerely,
Limeygreen

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I always wanted a good Jamaican strain myself. I think they are one the hardest strains to come by. Here are some Jamaican strains that I know of.

Blue Mountain Jamaican (Irish Rose)- This is supposed to be a pure Jamaican sativa from the island. The price was nice on these seeds but unfortunately the only place they could be found was Emery Direct.

Marley's Collie (Sensi)

I think Hemp Depot has some Jamaican crosses and also there is another seedbank that carries a nice Jamaican strain but I can't remember the name.