What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Were you ripped off by an Dispensary or Weed Industry employee in Southern Cali.?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yeah, probably the same guy.

Tell him I want my 5 bux back.
My bad on the dirt weed. I thought it was oregano. Send me your addy. You too, @shithawk420 , but it was all Kermit's idea.
1674989684473.png

moose eater

Yes and she echoed off the walls of Fort Clinch under my command of the stereo. I was an accomplished turntablist back then and I wore a uniform, a badge, and a grey Stetson hat when I dressed up. During the week I was a park ranger and turd wrassler.
I attended the very long process of the birthing of an entire litter of AKC registered pure-bred Norwegian Elkhounds with that Lp playing in a loop on an 8-track stereo with what was then a very fine stereo system.

All puppies survived, and we were somewhere between elated by the birthing process and fully depressed by the lyrics by the time the Sun rose.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I attended the very long process of the birthing of an entire litter of AKC registered pure-bred Norwegian Elkhounds with that Lp playing in a loop on an 8-track stereo with what was then a very fine stereo system.

All puppies survived, and we were somewhere between elated by the birthing process and fully depressed by the lyrics by the time the Sun rose.
It's a great album with wonderful attached memories.
Speaking of puppies...
there are three above ground now and I'm calling each one Goji.
:D

@RobFromTX has good taste in music as well.

moose eater

It's a great album with wonderful attached memories.
Speaking of puppies...
there are three above ground now and I'm calling each one Goji.
:D

@RobFromTX has good taste in music as well.
Hopefully not in the vain of Darrel and his other brother Darryl? I hope they at least have numeric differentiation, unlike the phonetic confusion created by the Newhart cast members from across the tracks;
Darrel 1, Darrel 2, and Darrel 3?

And the other family members? How are they faring?

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hopefully not in the vain of Darrel and his other brother Darryl? I hope they at least have numeric differentiation, unlike the phonetic confusion cerated by the Newhart's cast members from across the tracks;
Darrel 1, Darrel 2, and Darrel 3?

And the other family members? How are they faring?
Darlene Darlene Darrel maybe?

moose eater

Darlene Darlene Darrel maybe?
That split of representative gender would be expected, assuming they're 'normal children'.

I hope the Darlenes grow up to be gracious, productive, stable, and well balanced, and that Darrel is a stud among the ladies..

What more could a proud parent ask for?