What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

were their weapons on safe? a jew gets BOPED on passover 2006...

ive had it quite a few times. 2 times ago, 4 cops, 2 ar15's, 2 shotguns, all on safety. they had the guns pointed at us for about an hour, then they left with no charges to anyone.
last time, no such luck, shotgun and pistol, they were hiding in the bushes and popped out when i left my house, and NOT on safety. they knew i had a cwp and were not fucking around.

a funny thing though, i have NEVER been concerned about the guns being pointed at me. either i dont care about being shot, or i dont think they will do it. i have no idea what it was, but i was never concerned.

crazy how they have the guns, yet are so anxious...while we remain calm with guns to the head

pimps roll strong

pimps roll strong

all hail the 92 creeper!

indeed homie they want a piece of this !!

picture.php

Boped?

Boped?

Homie I picked up that phrase here on ic former member snype... Sounded unique so I'm tossin it around...

Peace homies !!

S

Stray

Boping's for PLAYAS Crave,this much we know :) glad to hear its all peace and plenty of V's are being flicked around your sides now :ying:.....love the nasty creeper,one day i will have her in my yard.