What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Welcoming Kangativa to the forum ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
ICMag Supporter
Hi guys,
Id like to extend a warm welcome to mr kanga to the Wizards of Oz forum,
we have both talked in length about the future,
and think its best us aussie present a united front .

We are all great friends ,, we have similar wants/needs and likes ,
particularly when it comes to our tastes in good cannabis ...

Im sure you ll see plenty of action in this forum over the coming 6 months ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
ICMag Supporter
Hey that's cool. Kanga is one hell of a grower, looking forward to seeing what might come out of the partnership.
We both have different breeding programs and stock,
its more a case of both just flying under one united flag..

One project that we will likely collaborate with is some original thai from central thailand,
its important old stock like that is preserved ,
being older guys we grew up with , and know the value of those genetics ,
you cant recreate these old varieties using modern hybrids,
they are the key , and need to be saved as much as we are able...

HidingInTheHaze

We both have different breeding programs and stock,
its more a case of both just flying under one united flag..

One project that we will likely collaborate with is some original thai from central thailand,
its important old stock like that is preserved ,
being older guys we grew up with , and know the value of those genetics ,
you cant recreate these old varieties using modern hybrids,
they are the key , and need to be saved as much as we are able...

Sounds good man, Im sure some interesting stuff will come about.

Sativa's are my favorite type of herb.

sdd420

That's great! I hope the cannabis scene downunder grows and flourishes. Best wishes from NorCal and def keep those old genes. I hear MM is as good as the original haze or nevilles. Peace

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Supporter
Congrats fellas,, good move,, this is the icing on the cake, there are so many good things happening in Oz atm.

Kangativa

Hi Everybody,

First i would like to thank Wal for the intro, it is going to be a privilege working under this banner with Wal and Moon and i am sure great things are going to come of it in the future and as Wal said work has already started on old school Thai an Laos, which will be a combined effort.

Second as Wal said it is time for us Aussie breeders to stand up and show what we have here.
We are so close now to a break through with Medical cannabis, with people like Tony Bower and Moosey at the forefront of the push.

Last off I would like to thank all of you who over the last few years have given me support with your posts and comments and a special thanks goes to Chana Masala as he has already put the Wizards name out there with a entry in the TY Breeders cup......I know u read this mate, my hat is off to you my friend:tiphat:

Once again thanks everybody and let the party begin:woohoo:

timmy

I can see a LOT of positive change on the horizon down under.
Nice one guys! Can't wait to see what comes from this partnership.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Congrats Kangativa, i've always admired your photo's and skills. When my friends come over and talk about growing trees... I say, you wanna see some real trees?! And pull up your photo's ;) :respect: SL

Kangativa

Congrats Kangativa, i've always admired your photo's and skills. When my friends come over and talk about growing trees... I say, you wanna see some real trees?! And pull up your photo's ;) :respect: SL
Thanks mate, it is guys like you that give me the reps all the time that have kept me going:tiphat:

Dark Helmet

really good news to hear, all i gotta say about it is bout damn time..

funny thats the same thing i do

Darkie.

KITCHA

Great news Wally and Kanga, looking forward to trying some of the amazing genetics showcased by you and bushy, Kanga I know you have said in the past your not a purple fan but crossing the early mm male to the nimbin purple would be a nice hybrid, anything mm actually, congrats and thanks for repping us Aussies!

Ps go the blues tonight!!!

Cheers kit