What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the PTSD forum.

Veggia farmer

MAOI's slow down atleast the liver, maybe some other organs too,so it does not breakdown chemicals so fast. Galvano linked to Aya where it is a must. Aya contains DMT, and if you take DMT orally without MAOI nothing or almost nothing will happen. Thats due to DMT is brokendown very quickly orally without MAOI.

Veggia farmer

Depends, what you are after. Since it slow down the metabolism, effects are stronger. If you have 2g of mushrooms and want a stronger trip, you can have something like syrian rue, to make the effects stronger. Since its microdosing I would recommend to not use MAOI`s. I cant remember so many foods ( long times since I went the psychonaut school), but I know some berries like blue berries act as an mild MAOI.

Also anti depressant have an conflict effect towards mushrooms. If you use some other medications, read a little if it has some effect with mushrooms.

Mary57

I've been craving psychedelics for a long time too, but it's the same old story: I don't have a trip sitter.

I'm a piece of work, so I don't have any friends either. It's impossible to just stop eating, drinking, and sleeping and just let nature take its course if you don't have any friends.

Then it just gets into this dumb vicious circle. It isn't natural for me to be alive. Growing my own meds gives me a reason to live; these cute, inncent, little babies need me to take care of them and protect them from insects, landlords, and the economy.

My doctor wants me to grow a fuckload of GSC for the insomnia first. I can seriously go for two weeks without being able to sleep, with predictable results, and I'll never get a job until I can get that under control.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been craving psychedelics for a long time too, but it's the same old story: I don't have a trip sitter.

I'm a piece of work, so I don't have any friends either. It's impossible to just stop eating, drinking, and sleeping and just let nature take its course if you don't have any friends.

Then it just gets into this dumb vicious circle. It isn't natural for me to be alive. Growing my own meds gives me a reason to live; these cute, inncent, little babies need me to take care of them and protect them from insects, landlords, and the economy.

My doctor wants me to grow a fuckload of GSC for the insomnia first. I can seriously go for two weeks without being able to sleep, with predictable results, and I'll never get a job until I can get that under control.

Damn....2 weeks without sleep , and I'd be tripping.

Mary57

Yea, it's like I can't possibly get into my sleeping bag because of the rattlesnakes that aren't really there.

I'm sure you'd just LOVE to hire someone like me for a crappy trim job or to clesan your house for less than minimum wage---NOT!!!!

But I'm a pain in the ass. My former coworkers are still living their lives. Nobody's got time for garbage like me.

So I play with my medicine as if it were little dolls. It sucks, but that's life. Death is something rich people can buy in other countries. It's not legal in the US unless you can do VSED .

It isn't possible to do that on your own. I don't qualify for Hospice. There isn't enough money. It sucks.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping the strains of afterthought autos are of some help to you, Mary57. While we don't have GSC, ones we sent should help in a medicinal way.

Mary57

And I forgot to add that I already have GSC clones and hybrids up the yin yang from the dispensary anyway, so it's really just a matter of waiting for everybody to grow up. I'm just whining.

H G Griffin

And I forgot to add that I already have GSC clones and hybrids up the yin yang from the dispensary anyway, so it's really just a matter of waiting for everybody to grow up. I'm just whining.

I hope you can find a path to peace.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Nobody's got time for garbage like me."

[/FONT]You aren't garbage, and you have the same right to seek happiness as anyone. Believe that, it's the truth.

Veggia farmer

Even better would be if you could get someone professional, like an psychiatrist or someone who have an understanding of where to "direct" your mind, and to give support if needed. Just saying cause Im going down that path myself. Using these psych-tools makes it very likely that anybody with traumaus can relive them. Take big caution. I know from a personally perspective. To do that without someone that can help you on the way can be very tough. But using them can also help to put the puzzle together.

If you have the oppurtunity to grow your own herb and find joy in that, continue I would say and for many reasons.

When I first took the big step to really deal with the traumas I had. I had one week prior moved to place where I literally had nothing else than a one room appartment, rent money, grow gear and some pot from the outdoor season. When I wrote that it didnt seem so little either, aye?

But no job, no family and no friends.

After all I spent some good time in that apartment, just growing, learing so I can get self suffcient with my own medicine to get grounded. Traumas can make a person pretty facking wired.

I bet you can too get some quality time doing that? Its so easy to get some or another trigger factor to make the days hard. Damn, I have even been trigger during writing this post. LOL, like for real...

When you first got that jar full, and a little more empty again... And maybe some sleep too. It will help. Sleep is the number one medicine, and cannabis right next helping in that direction. Touching soil is also recommended, firmly roll it in your hand. If its somebody out there were that doesnt help, let me know!

Good luck, and fucking enjoi playing dolls with the plants. I will suggest making seeds, also for many reasons, but in this part... The SEX scene, oh lord! Just wait after you have seen all that pollen and probably sniffed some too, and watch them damn fine ladies turn there bellies out, GRRRrrrr...

Ops, I got cared away... But I had the time and a horny green mind, later

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you can find a path to peace.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Nobody's got time for garbage like me."

[/FONT]You aren't garbage, and you have the same right to seek happiness as anyone. Believe that, it's the truth.

Everyone has worth....agreed.

Mary57

I will suggest making seeds, also for many reasons, but in this part... The SEX scene, oh lord! Just wait after you have seen all that pollen and probably sniffed some too, and watch them damn fine ladies turn there bellies out, GRRRrrrr...

Ops, I got cared away... But I had the time and a horny green mind, later

You get it, then.

picture.php

What they did not do to bury us, but the forgot that we were seeds.

These kind of have to be regs. I've got some feminized beans for "insurance" and plenty of clones.

Thanks, aridbud. I've got one in the paper towel already and two still soaking in one part hydrogen peroxide from the dollar store to five parts Ph 6.8 water with a dab of rooting hormone in it.

Probably about time to put those kids to bed..,.er....paper towel.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You get it, then.

View Image

What they did not do to bury us, but the forgot that we were seeds.

These kind of have to be regs. I've got some feminized beans for "insurance" and plenty of clones.

Thanks, aridbud. I've got one in the paper towel already and two still soaking in one part hydrogen peroxide from the dollar store to five parts Ph 6.8 water with a dab of rooting hormone in it.

Probably about time to put those kids to bed..,.er....paper towel.

Yes, afterthought autos seeds are all Regular. We don't adulterate. Being purists, we grow the way Mother Nature intended.

Mary57

aridbud, I'm a bit concerned about these three specific Oblivion seeds but I've got so many issues going on right now that even I am aware that the PTSD thread isn't the right place to discuss sprouting seeds.

It's a big mess. My doctor isn't incompetant, he just isn't a psychiatrist or even a primary care physician. If he was, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

I need regs, at least right now, because of the sex thing. I need to breed, even just my bagseed with my unknown and anonymous neighbour's bagseed, because of the sex thing. I need to feel safe, even though I live in Humboldt and it would be ridiculous for the Flower Police to go after a sick old lady playing with houseplants as if they were little dolls BECAUSE SEX EXISTS and I am not part of it even though I think it was a very good idea on Nature's part and that clone-only strains are not sustainable.

Nor are abusive marriages. No matter how many times we knowingly do them or how noble our reasons are or how much we are willing to sacrifice or what causes we think are worth more than our own lives.

Sex still exists. We don't get to change that just because colloidal silver also exists and I'm perfectly capable of feminizing my own seeds, thankyouverymuch.

Oblivion fascinates me, not just because she has a cool name, but because of the little bit I do know about Hazes and the lot that I don't know. The little bit that I do know about autos is why I think that the lot I don't know is going to be good "brain candy" to keep me off of the news for awhile. I spent eight bucks on a giant piece of rock wool to spoil my first ever auto rotten and make absolutely sure the cat doesn't hurt her while we figure this out. The other two have 4" cubes and I never promised not to harvest pollen.

I know I need more CBD. I know I need to trust pretty much the best dispensary there is (Humboldt County Patient Resource Center) that the indica clones they sold me will help me sleep when I harvest them and properly cure the bud. I know I need to trust my doctor when he said that he wanted to address the insomnia first.

I just trust you in a different way because I know enough about the internet to know that you, aridbud as an individual poster, and Afterthought Autos as a company, are trustworthy. I know I need more CBD and CBN for multiple medical conditions. I know why I can't grow Industrial Hemp in Humboldt County. I know these laws and regulations are still evolving. I know that turning 65 is a total game changer for many people.

So I'll be ordering more Afterthought Autos. If I sent these three specific little seeds prematurely to heaven, I've got more testers. If I misunderstood the law or if it changes, I'll throw a high CBD strain into the mix in a heartbeat, but right now I'm just grateful that I like THC. I'm focusing on things like juicing or eating raw leaves to just get the non-psychoactive cannibinoids into this messed up body as fast as possible so that I CAN be my own caregiver.

It's a relief to have a thread for this stuff. I found the Arthritis thread too and even the Asthma thread and of course the dedicated Insomnia thread. I don't enjoy talking about myself, but I do enjoy learning from other people, especially Nam vets, about how to live a good life and be a decent human being in spite of all the scars and wounds that aren't ever going to go away.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the "immature" seeds you speak of will sprout....they really are not immature by any means. If you have a problem with germinating them by their appearance, then don't germinate them. There are others in your palm that will sprout, as well.

If you are complaining about seeds, TESTER seeds we sent, you are mistaken that they will not sprout. I just trust you in a different way because I know enough about the internet to know that you, aridbud as an individual poster, and Afterthought Autos as a company, are trustworthy. Your posts suggests something different.

Last edited:

Mary57

@sunshineinabag I don't care either and I bet you're a better driver than most of those doogie howsers out there who don't even know that "doogie howser" is a derogatory term.

I'd rather get in a car with you than with any Millenials I am unfortunate enough to know, no offense intended to any millenial who might be reading this because they are also part of the club that nobody wants to join.

I wasn't in Nam, it's just a "something like that" that maybe only people who actually were can understand. If you think I'm bad about my male cannabis plants, just don't ever ask me why I don't carry a smartphone or why I run around barefoot.

Just don't ask, lol. My doctor, my dispensary, and my auto breeder are all working on that diligently along with all of my medical AND recreational ladies, but in the meantime, I'm just a major piece of work and not really "friend" material for humans, lol.

It's just nice to have a safe place where I don't have to feel quite so all alone.

Mary57

I just trust you in a different way because I know enough about the internet to know that you, aridbud as an individual poster, and Afterthought Autos as a company, are trustworthy. Your posts suggests something different.

Then we do have a problem. I have to stop posting for awhile. End of subject.

Your business is not a joke and you are not disposable.