What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

TrickEE

Whats up from McCurtain County. How the hell are we gonna get clones now. Like more than just a few from the dispensary side of things.

Only way to get clones is to start Clone Sharing. I mean if both parties are able to have cannabis legally, idk why they would get into bullshit for trading clones. As long as they don't exceed their maximum allotment.

SmokinOkie

I need to get on my grow room asap then. Super busy with work and kids hopefully I'll have some time this weekend. Clones Sharing sounds like our only best option.

How long have u had those cuts for bro?

I just got roots and transplanted them a few days ago. I also have 4 other cuts Skunk#1, Poontang Pie, Critical and Gupta Kush. I need to find a home for these. Their mothers are 10 days into flower. The white widows I have are cuts from two phenos. So I am going to keep the one that performs the best etc... I think I already have it narrowed down to which one I am going to keep. So I have widows and the above mentioned clones recently transplanted that I am willing to give to a good home. I have a MMJ card and I am totally legit.

Peace

TrickEE

I just got roots and transplanted them a few days ago. I also have 4 other cuts Skunk#1, Poontang Pie, Critical and Gupta Kush. I need to find a home for these. Their mothers are 10 days into flower. The white widows I have are cuts from two phenos. So I am going to keep the one that performs the best etc... I think I already have it narrowed down to which one I am going to keep. So I have widows and the above mentioned clones recently transplanted that I am willing to give to a good home. I have a MMJ card and I am totally legit.

Peace

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79013&pictureid=1918041&=1]View Image[/url]

I guess a better way to ask is, how do you know its from an old school cut of WW?

I guess a better way to ask is, how do you know its from an old school cut of WW?

I have a good relationship with these dutch heads located in the Netherlands. I have actually been to this place.

Great selection, always get freebies and never over the past 10 years have I had an issue with delivery and so far knock on wood have had 100% germination. Excellent seed bank that I don't think a lot of people know about. Here is the link to the site I got the Widow Beanz. Check it out and browse around!

www.growshopalien.com

Choose seedbank.....Dutch Passion Feminized then Dutch Passion Fem 5 seeds and scroll down and find White Widow or this is the cut copy paste description...

Dutch Passion Seeds White Widow Fem (5 seeds)
Prize winner
Indoor
Flower time : 8.0 weeks
Feminized cannabis seeds
Production : XL
THC percentage : 18,9 %
Indica Dominant
End of October
C.A.B.A. Cup 5th Edition Best Weed and Best High Indoor.

White Widow is a classic, a winner of countless awards with a reputation as one of the most powerful strains ever created. Our geneticists have worked intensively on this potent and vigorous strain to optimize and then stabilize the best features. The result is a legendary and highly desirable variety that is covered with crystals and delivers generous levels of excellent quality bud. The Dutch Passion White Widow strain is extremely consistent and easy to grow with any grow method. The quality and consistency is particularly pronounced in our feminized version which has become a best-seller and a standard that other seed companies strive to match. Dutch Passions White Widow was perfected many years before most of today’s seed companies were even established. That’s why many true White Widow aficionados don't mind paying that little bit extra to get genuine 1980's F1 White Widow genetics, with the authentic smell, taste and unmistakably extreme high. Today many commercial seed companies offer White Widow seeds but many of these are distant imitations of the original.

Our original White Widow displays all the genuine hallmarks. The powerful and pungent aroma, the incredible vigor that came from crossing the Brazilian and Indian parentage and the crazy powerful high that is feared and adored. We declare it to be one of the very few authentic versions on the market and know you can never be disappointed by it. Our customers love Dutch Passions original White Widow reporting great results indoor, outdoors (in warm climates) and in greenhouses.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Its not an original cut then its something out of a pack of dp ww.. which isnt exactly provenance.. still i grew dps ww back in the day and it was pretty good..

Its not an original cut then its something out of a pack of dp ww.. which isnt exactly provenance.. still i grew dps ww back in the day and it was pretty good..

Could you explain how it's not an original. Based on the description it sure seems like it is. Am I missing something? Not being argumentative just would like a more detailed analysis of your comment stating that it isn't or am I misunderstanding your comment.

Thanks

A

arkansas1

oklahoma

oklahoma

hey, okies. congrats on your medical status, and your 6 plants!

you guys have some great potential for outdoor sativas!!!! i am only a mile from the state line, seriously considering buying a small place over there.

Biologist

Anyone know how much dispensaries are paying for indoor grown? About to have a crop ready and don't want to get ripped off.

Anyone know how much dispensaries are paying for indoor grown? About to have a crop ready and don't want to get ripped off.

I visited a few dispensaries in Norman and I am not very impressed. I'd put my flower up against it any day. All the flower that I checked out still had a lot of Chlorophyll in it. All of it smelled like wet hay. I know it will get better in time but they are putting that shit out way to early.

I also talked to an owner of one of the places I visited and he told me that he went to someones house that had a growers license to check out the quality. I haven't combed through the laws as they pertain to growing but I am under the impression that as long as you have a growers license you can grow in your home and sell to dispensaries. Is this or could this be true?

Peace

Vermont here! Glad u guys got a jump on the movement in your area! We are slowly getting things squared away up here in Vermont .....if there is anything I can do to help u guys I'd love to help! Sister lives in okie! I could see about your area getting top shelf varietals genetics .......maybe the family member there could help with some satori cuts!?
https://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

Are you referencing specifically the Satori strain or the Mandala seed bank?

TrickEE

Could you explain how it's not an original. Based on the description it sure seems like it is. Am I missing something? Not being argumentative just would like a more detailed analysis of your comment stating that it isn't or am I misunderstanding your comment.

Thanks

He meant original CUT. Which is what I was questioning. It would however be the original cultivar of W W though. Dutch passion ww has long been a staple in our community. It is the original 80's strain, just came out of pack of beans rather than a cutting.

TrickEE

Big corporate companies from Cali have flown private jets to go collect cuttings from the Netherlands in the late 90's. I got a cut from an original DP Bubblegum in, I wanna say 2001?!? But it was a clone from the original award winning Bubblegum... Sadly it was lost, but I did manage to get some seeds from an outdoor plant that was crossed with an unknown male outdoors.