What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Jungle - Hmong's Green Hell

Petrochemical

Yeah i mean if i saw those id wanna keep em all and pollinate them in a " shits and giggles" mindset to see whats available next round. Those fan leaves remind me of arcata trainwreck
Now that i zoom in on the pics i see what your referring too

Hmong

Veteran
Those fan leaves remind me of arcata trainwreck
exactly, there have been some wild cuts around like that!
that's why it immediately caught my attention once stretch stopped and it filled up.

I call it my personal "Chernobyl plant", like this from TGA Subcool (also a TW)

Chernobyl-de-TGA-Subcool-blanche-de-r%C3%A9sine.jpg

this is the only picture I could find, as the one I have remembered was around 2014 on IC, no chance to find that in reasonable time.
but you saw what I'm referring to.
long thin leafs, covered in frost

Hmong

Veteran
you don't play ha?
nah man, playing is for children :smoker:

10 years of doing just this, brother
thank you <3

those are feminized btw, but I have never grown them outdoors yet because of the smell !
this summer I gave 5 plants to some greedy people and will get a free of risk test :sasmokin:

TAÏNY

nah man, playing is for children :smoker:

10 years of doing just this, brother
thank you <3

those are feminized btw, but I have never grown them outdoors yet because of the smell !
this summer I gave 5 plants to some greedy people and will get a free of risk test :sasmokin:
Bro, your Shoreline Skunk without crossing how stinky it is? I meant if you'll pack a bag in your pocket, would it stinks through?

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
I meant if you'll a bag in your pocket, would it stinks through?

you kidding? don't dare! stash glass only
you read in my thread that I just had to change carbon filters mid grow the other day, because it stank outside already half way into flowering. This shit is no joke, I never take it with me in the car, just too obvious Skunk smell that goes through anything after enough time, even walls!
I have to ozone my place constantly during harvest, so I don't freak out about it sticking to everything and the dank staying for weeks.
Without an ozone generator, I could not work like this in an inner city block

Also the cross made it even more stinky, keep that in mind ;)

TAÏNY

you kidding? don't dare! stash glass only
you read in my thread that I just had to change carbon filters mid grow the other day, because it stank outside already half way into flowering. This shit is no joke, I never take it with me in the car, just too obvious Skunk smell that goes through anything after enough time, even walls!
I have to ozone my place constantly during harvest, so I don't freak out about it sticking to everything and the dank staying for weeks.
Without an ozone generator, I could not work like this in an inner city block

Also the cross made it even more stinky, keep that in mind ;)
Hmong... You're my man dude.

Hmong

Veteran
@TAÏNY are they cool were u live?
no life in prison for getting busted with some skunk?

or do only farang get busted? ;)

TAÏNY

@TAÏNY are they cool were u live?
no life in prison for getting busted with some skunk?

or do only farang get busted? ;)
Real fucked up my brother...
Instead of taking care of foreigners, they rather be trying to scam them in every way they could! Especially coming from the cops. The government heads are cool as hell but they don't know what them fucking cops been doing.
Let say that farang get busted for growing weeds the more money farang have to bribe the less chance they'll go to the joint.
Sorry to say, but my country is fucked up at this moment dude.

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
Sorry to say, but my country is fucked up at this moment dude.
so I better bring that farang money when visiting? :LOL:

btw. that's my reason why I've never visited SEA yet backpacking, as I'm always holding something.
It's like Howard Marks said, once a smuggler, always a smuggler, not needing to do it, you do it anyway just for the kick! going through airport security with some bud or hash next to your balls, looking all straight n shit^^

I know being a nak muay will help with prison hierarchy, but I don't wanna fight for food every day for the rest of my life. Wanted to live at Phuket Topteam for a year just training, but I know I can't resist getting some bud, as it's also quite common in that scene, post workout.

from what I've heard last, Cambodia was said to be the new "old Thailand", but seems they are also on the same trip now :(
is Laos still cool?

TAÏNY

Laos is communist... So the cops are pretty much told not to mess with tourists BUT never be friend with the locals coz they're the ones who will be the nicest friends in appearance and next thing you know you be grabbing your ankles hard bro. Just be nice and pretend you're poor...
p.s.: as for them SOPHANY(KAHLY) from bar, karaoke and beer-garden, just tap that ass and cut them loose... you probably knew that already being in Meung Thai before.

HOWARD MARKS a fuckin LEGEND!!!

Last edited:

TINY RASCAL

exactly, there have been some wild cuts around like that!
that's why it immediately caught my attention once stretch stopped and it filled up.

I call it my personal "Chernobyl plant", like this from TGA Subcool (also a TW)

Chernobyl-de-TGA-Subcool-blanche-de-r%C3%A9sine.jpg

this is the only picture I could find, as the one I have remembered was around 2014 on IC, no chance to find that in reasonable time.
but you saw what I'm referring to.
long thin leafs, covered in frost

Last edited: