What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Jungle - Hmong's Green Hell

Hmong

Veteran
welcome :tiphat:

some bushes for today:
flowering day 19 coco plants

Sensi Star

picture.php
picture.php

Purple "Haze"

picture.php
picture.php

howske

Plants look healthy man.. I just bought the tlo organics book so i will be able to have a read in a week or two. Il be following this grow all the best mate

Hmong

Veteran
After 8 days under my kitchen light, the Hmong Hilltribe clones showing roots. I'm happy that things go easy atm, very relaxing after all the aphid war.

love that album :smoker:

[YOUTUBEIF]yE-0uCUk8bs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Attachments

• HH (2).jpg
    HH (2).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 41
  • attachment
    attachment
    24.9 KB · Views: 87

Hmong

Veteran
did you win the war Hmong? great your cuttings are rooting :)

define "win" haha
for me imo i had success. my plants look better, but i would not say I have eradicated them.

Where did you get the sense star seeds from?

This is was a clone i bought in a shop.
it was selected from the paradise seeds stock over 10 years ago

http://de.**********.eu/strain-info/Sensi_Star/Paradise_Seeds/

nice strain line, and indeed jungle in tent man
biggrin.gif

thx bro, slowly I'm getting some space issues, maybe i get another small tent for veg or males or just do some tuning on my other closet^^

atm i run both tents at 12/12. but only until the sativas show sex, then i castle and switch the MH to 18/6 again for my Seedlings.
I hope the long MH Period during the first 4-6 weeks helps me with the strech. so far my experience with it holds my theory.

the next generation i hope to push trough until summer.

picture.php

Hmong

Veteran
id love some of that now Hmong. how do you check that there ready?
with this Indicas its easy, they are done when all calyxes are closed and Hairs are brown.
I have a magnifier too but don't need it really.

I did not chop this one on day 49 because i haven't flushed yet. I expected them to take 2 weeks longer in the first place. I'll take it as soon as its yellow enought.

todays shot White Russian fd 31
i hope this one will give me at least 2oz :biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

cheerz