What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the IC Strain Guide Forum!

Skip

Veteran
I created this forum so ppl can provide feedback and suggestions for improving the IC Strain Guide. Our goal is to have the most complete strain guide anywhere, and with your help we are doing that! :)

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the guide, and those who were patient while we fixed the bugs!

Now how can we make it better?

The IC Strain Guide can be found under the Site Menu

You can also click on User Menu/My Strains to see your own bookmarked strains.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The strains should be organized by the type of high they give. The body stones under one listing and the head highs on the other..... then the mixes of body and head high. The smell should also be listed for each strain also.

I am looking for a half and half mix maybe a little more body and its hard, there are so many strains...

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Hello all I would like to see some Star Trek seed strains. I just wondered if anyone was growing any here.

H

headfortrinity

An advanced search would be nice considering all the crosses that are coming out. Does the existing search use boolean?

H

Heathinv

yeah i would like to know if the search uses boolean as well

blazedgeek

i have a lot of info on strains are you guys looking for sometin like this.......

example

BC Big Bud
mostly indica
origin: Oregon/British Columbia

"BC Big Bud is a stabilized 65%Indica 35%Sativa The Dutch Big Bud (sensi) is all indica.
BC Big Bud has tremendous, resin and a citrusy scent. Usually only available in clone (hence the crosses its usually the female in those Romulan x BC Big Bud or Mikado x BC Big Bud)

.........with much much more

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Skip, This is a novel idea. But before any more effort goes in to a project. What gets me is the amount of disinformation the cannabis community imposes upon itself. What we don't have are knowledgeable breeders or buyers. There are only 4 strains. (Indica, Sativa, Hemp and Ruderalis) We as breeders are not creating strains. We do use the term strains to loosely. We are making hybrids, Yes I understand it's only a word being used incorrectly. But if we are to be trusted in our works. Shouldn't we make every effort to set the example?
Just my thoughts. I wish you the best !
Peace

ninox33

Any updates on the where the Strain Guide is? The links don’t work and I couldn’t locate. Any tips would be appreciated
Cheers

ninox33

Thanks WhipedMeat, I appreciate as will others following here.
Ahhh the internet style, like SeedFinder? Feels like I’m back in the 90s that format 👍🤪

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i mentioned earlier in other topic, dont take seedfinder too seriously

read post 12-13-14

Latest posts

Latest posts