What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed scene in Gulf Shore, Alabama

Renting a beach house in Gulf shores next month and wondering if anyone knows about the weed situation there. I'd rather not travel with the family while carrying, so am hoping to make a purchase while there. Any advise?

Many thanks,

DM

Sensi,

Not a bad idea. I'm a little paranoid about using the mail though. Might just hit-up a friendly bartender, or some such person, after getting to know them for a few days.

Best,

DM

S

ScrogHog

If your driving carry in your car if your flying "care package" via USPS.

I'm familiar with Gulf Shores. Best bet is take it with you if you can somehow. Them LA (lower Alabama) cops don't play. But then again, you may meet someone. Good luck and enjoy the humidity. Hope the jellyfish aren't out in force.

wishbone420

just walk around and hope your nose leads u in the right direction. found pot many times by nose. and depending on the type of person walk up strike up convo and say hey let me hit that.

wishbone420

that would be best bet but make sure u don't pack and seal it till the day u will hit the road. wear gloves while handling herb. and don't contaminate the outer bag. if a bad situation arises and dogs happen to sniff they will not smell anything. let a cat play in car for 5 mins before trip. that one i wouldn't use unless carrying weight. peace and most of all stay safe

Just got back from vacation down there. stayed through meijer properties. very beautiful area, but most people do seem pretty strait age. never saw herb there once. I would recommend going to the wharf though, might have some luck there. I just brought my own concoctions when i went... good luck though

hardhat22

So how did it work out for ya?Plenty around the Pink Pony and Barefoots if your cool and don't act like a prick,Lol.Usually takes me about 1/2 a day to score.
Peace

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
That part of the country is as dangerous for weed smokers as it gets in the world.

While you are there you should jet over the Florida (a very short drive). Pensacola beach is near and that is a pretty fun beach.

M.R.GT

Veteran
no doubt about the cop's.

STAY AWAY ! from the warf. my old lady is bail bonds agent. constantly bonding folks busted a the warf. Orange beach mayor is a nut case. Sets up road blocks all down the canal busting folks coming out of concerts at the warf.

come on vacation leave on probation.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
no doubt about the cop's.

STAY AWAY ! from the warf. my old lady is bail bonds agent. constantly bonding folks busted a the warf. Orange beach mayor is a nut case. Sets up road blocks all down the canal busting folks coming out of concerts at the warf.

come on vacation leave on probation.

Return in Violation

M.R.GT

Veteran
I don't know about smugglers but back in the 70's they used to grow some fire skunk in Alberta and that's not in Canada . Now you either pay through the nose or grow your own. brick is $120 to $130 an oz.

not $20 a lid anymore.