What's new

Weed on an airplane.... not if its 81Lbs!

shithawk420

Veteran
I would bet they weighed the suitcases as well.not just the pot.still pretty stupid.she's the same age as me.maybe we can be pen pals.penitentiary that is.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
last time in holding cell awaiting bail I met a guy that tried the same stupid thing...he had a little more tho but not much

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seriously thought three layers of sandwich bags was a fool-proof way to get her across. Maybe four?

:p

Here's your card.

indocult

I'm totally flabbergasted when I see busts like this.
I mean that is a lot of weight, I doubt this is the first time she's done this.... I just wonder if she did it this way before and it worked?
Maybe it was so obvious as to draw attention away from something else?

Whatever it is, this was a terrible idea. I was scared taking a dirty pipe about 2" long on a plane.

why would she not just mail it home to herself?

9/10 this girl was strung out on dope and desperate.

Some loser offered her a chance to mule, she got lazy and took a plane because she was high as shit and feinding for a fix. Either pills or dope, either or.

You guys say stupid. I say she was jonesing for a fix and desperate.

Same thing, just a little different. Everytime stuff like this pops up, the mules have serious heroin problems.

MJBadger

Veteran
TSA notified the Alameda County Sheriff's Office of the discovery, who responded and took possession of the marijuana

And they are all now stoned as it had to be smoked as a kind of test to see if it was any good .