What's new

Weed In Bangladesh

abl12

Ahoy Herbman,

Just browsing your thread. Thought to drop you a line. Regarding the many varieties you got while in banghi, some heavy cerebral some just pure shit grass, but all being seedless, Ive begun noticing this trend in mainly the heavy cerebral strains around southern africa around 2004, my first experience with a rasta that explained to me what a cross was, he further explained why you wouldn't want a hybrid over a STABLE landrace or Stable landrace cross. He also schooled me on why then the foreseeable future would be full of polluted genetics (the future is now). I hadn't really digested the convo up until i woke up to seed banks and breeding and genetics in general. Now almost every strain that is sold around south africa is a cross of sorts, pure strains are rare or you end up with unstable hybrids.

If you would buy a parcel of lets say swazi in 2004, it would be 1/4 seeds!!! for weight addition so dealer can score, big fats seeds none the less and very very usable, come 2009 the bud itself changed in structure, more dense, intro of curing techniques after the normal dry and sell. The seeds in these packages are now light in color and very fragile. Cant compare them to pure land-race seed. They're prob half in size.

Good on you for allowing me to draw that reference. The current stock on markets here is Hybrid crosses x landraces, and they are super unstable. 90% of the time they herm and thats whats currently replaced the brown-weed varieties,

.......also, brown weed really does come in varieties some ice naturally in the sun, some dont show any signs of ice but the bud has red/orange inclined hueys on brown bud thats heavy head hi but none really with a full body or a lasting body around here, others are typical southern africa sativa ganja plants with a super depressing and almost no THC type hi, so if you've smoked CBD strains before, you could also make a wild assumption and say they are more high CBD inclined. Would love to run this DNA test on 4-5 odd strains from my area.

Great on you man, hope you get some cool eastern jets to set soon.

One Love :tiphat:

I am collecting seeds I have quite a bit but no way to grow, eventually I would like to grow them in their natural environment using 30 gallon pots outdoors :D

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Hello abl12,
Am interested in the seeds you have, even if they are dead of old age. Just a few will do.
We will sequence the DNA and see what it is related to.
I have no interest in hybrids with Western genes in it.
Just local landraces, good or bad quality, even if just from wild plants from the area.
Get your post count up to 51 and PM me.
I can supply more info if you are interested.
-SamS

EarthChild

If you are in Dhaka, it's a good idea to visit the slums on both sides of railroads.... Stand on the rails for a while and look around. Within a while you'd probably meet someone (incluing ladies and even little children) asking you if you need Boro(big) or Chhoto(small) amounts. You can even run into vendors selling them openly.... Price is very cheap.... You can get amounts worth 20, 50, and 100 Taka.... But make sure to watch out for cops.... and as a recommendation, PLEASE do not get too excited and try "Yaba" tablets which are also available.... Cannbis maybe a blessing but not Yaba.....

abl12

heading out there sooon.... any advice for me?
will try find some good seeds to bring back.

Hello Herbsman im about to grow some plants sorry i didnt log in in a while, starting to initiate my first grow in Bangladesh, Gonna do an outdoor grow with 50gallon pot. still figuring out what nutes to use, as this is the third world and hard to come by fertilizers that are used in the west

abl12

Dhaka weed is horrible, and i am afraid it wont get any better. There is talk amongst few that it may be laced, but i dont beleive it I think the way it is dried oxidizes the thc and creates a zombie like stone. I do believe it is a pure sativa, the buds are airy and spear like

abl12

Isn't it like a death sentence to get caught growing there?

Nah cops wont usually take you in for weed, they just want a bribe for weed. Catching people with weed is basically payday for them, bribes can be from as low as 8 dollars to 300 depending on what car, how much money you have in your wallet and the colour of your skin
:tiphat:

Gelado`

Veteran
Hello Herbsman im about to grow some plants sorry i didnt log in in a while, starting to initiate my first grow in Bangladesh, Gonna do an outdoor grow with 50gallon pot. still figuring out what nutes to use, as this is the third world and hard to come by fertilizers that are used in the west

Go organic--compost! :)

abl12

Hello abl12,
Am interested in the seeds you have, even if they are dead of old age. Just a few will do.
We will sequence the DNA and see what it is related to.
I have no interest in hybrids with Western genes in it.
Just local landraces, good or bad quality, even if just from wild plants from the area.
Get your post count up to 51 and PM me.
I can supply more info if you are interested.
-SamS

Hey Sam, im working on getting my post up, if you still interested let me know.

Latest posts

Latest posts