What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WEDDING CAKE

Rushoe818

Getting ready for outdoor season . I was gifted these 5 wedding cake clones . Tomorrow the LED light goes up to begin the veg the clones need a bit of love tomorrow they will be in pots filled with fox farm ocean forest blend fed with only water until flower time the soil is a top notch trusted brand and makes a beautiful plant with only water 💧 planning to build a simple boxed frame coverd with green meesh to keep things 15 degrees cooler come summer time nothing fancy this is just my hobby I have been growing for about 15 plus years growing just to have some stash for me and brother . I also will be planting lavender plants near the garden to keep the insects away. It's gonna fun watching these girls grow.
20230308_234000.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You have a good plan friend. I like it when you say FFOF and water only because that tells me you know what you are doing and you will do just fine. Keep us posted and thank you for sharing.

Rushoe818

You have a good plan friend. I like it when you say FFOF and water only because that tells me you know what you are doing and you will do just fine. Keep us posted and thank you for sharing.
Thanks bro sorry to the super late reply been supper busy. They are looking much better .. I also pop some Chem valley kush I had them stashed for about 10 years I'm hoping they sprout soon I placed them in paper towels last night. Looking for a Chen d leaner I had 5 seeds left so hopefully I can find what I'm looking for . I also have d kush from karma and it's them same cross from what I recall sfv og male to the real deal chem d . I used to have the real chem d cut for years but I lost it sometime ago I wasn't growing for like 5 years but now I'm back just outdoor for fun and some head stash
20230324_113708.jpg

Rushoe818

Been out of the game for a while I took a break for personal reasons but this plant has always been my passion and one of my few hobbies . It's been about 4 years since my last grow give or take . I'm glad I still got some skills left in me . Small time grower but I have had all the best cuts you could get . From loompas head band to the real deal chem d . Wf # 3 the white clone the original TK ... with photos to back it up ... anyways here is the wedding cake got hand full of these getting ready for outdoor season I got a great head start reporting from the Los Angeles area 818 area code .

Attachments

• 20230329_233301.jpg
    20230329_233301.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 58

St. Phatty

Has anybody ever been to a wedding where they had mature females with buds near or on the wedding cake table ?

Those white wedding dresses can really highlight the spider mites if there are any.

Rushoe818

Supper crop just now . I'm gonna try to document everything just for me records and if anyone wants to join along for the ride is welcome to. One of my wedding cakes is giving out tk style leafs either that or my source gave me some type of mislabeled og clone I will confirm with them tomorrow from what I understand they only run wedding cake for wax and shatter .

Attachments

• 20230401_014416.jpg
    20230401_014416.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48

Rushoe818

They are looking a bit hungry. Later tonight or Sunday they will go into 1 or 2 gallon pots and I plan to add another LED light . Here in Cali the temp is to cold to place them out for vegetative growth also the weather is all over with heavy rain storms . Most likely I will veg them inside ( gonna make more space ) I can't grow monsters here but maybe more short and bushy style it's 100 % legal here but I rent so potted plants are a must.... also Still hoping my chem d beans pop nothing yet on those ...

Rushoe818

Just kept one and gifted the rest away I don't have much space so I'm making the best of it . Tomorrow or Monday she is gonna get nice feeding of maxibloom and kool bloom powder . Here in Cali we just had a storm so she was under the porch a couple nights not getting much sun and tonight again with the rain I shook off all the water I could. Hopefully, it doesn't mold up on me its still got another 4 or 5 weeks to go.

Attachments

• 20230902_203548.jpg
    20230902_203548.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62

Rushoe818

20230920_190842.jpg
Tap water (250) ppm Foxfarm bag of soil was 8 bucks at my store and the kool bloom powder was about 9 dollars . Right before flower I hit it with some neem oil that was about 17 bucks over all great investment this is just for my head stash and I might share with my dickhead brother I guess lol. Next I'm waiting on the chem d to land back in my lap and some OG cuts hopefully 🙏 anyways I will be back with some dry nug shots as soon as it's ready . This shit smells fucken amazing. I also have some OG x whitemaster seeds I made a few years back those are getting popped soon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts