What's new

WeBeHigh.com marijuana travel guide

PositiveFruit

http://www.webehigh.com/

I found this site and figured it fit perfectly in this forum. Basically a breakdown of prices and locations of weed in cities around the world, and especially in the US. Also it would be cool to help this site grow and add more profiles.

And don't worry I'm not a spammer, I've been lurking here for months. :joint:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Hey PositiveFruit, a lot of us know about the site already. Something I sent them has already been added. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of those who might not know about it though. I'm a frequent globetrotter, so I always check out webehigh.com before I head anywhere. :)

PositiveFruit

glock23 said:
Hey PositiveFruit, a lot of us know about the site already. Something I sent them has already been added. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of those who might not know about it though. I'm a frequent globetrotter, so I always check out webehigh.com before I head anywhere. :)
good deal man. I'm smokin regs out here in Ohio so I figured I'd bring it up here and see where the good shit's at.

G

webehigh.com is accurate from what I've seen, helped me score some shitty hash in Frankfurt!!

funkapteryx27

yeah, it seems like a good resource....the Rome info has proven to be relatviely accurate so far....and the entry for a town right by my house seems pretty dead-on also......

I have looked at webehigh many times before vacations. I read up on shanghai and from it said people would ask you on a certain street if you want some hash> well when i visited shanghai, it wasnt like that at all. I guess things have changed from government pressure. It is possible that i just wasnt in exactly the right spot, but nobody that looked like they new whats up could help me out(locals). I am traveling again now, so i will road test some more of the advice on webehigh and get back to people on how accurate it is.