What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Webbed leaves

Tgun

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2042884
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2042885
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2042886

I just wanted to put this out there. I have a few bagseed og or cookie seeds. They got mixed. Anyways I have one webbed type leaf and I havnt seen it on any strain. This Will be my first time ogs etc. Too. Anyone seen this? It's not even sexed yet.
​​​​​​​

Tgun

Sorry, it has been awhile but I decided to keep it and see what happens with it. Turned out to be a male and is an og kush or cookies since the seed was mixed. Reading that it is more of a sativa thing then I'm thinking cookies.
. I'll probably try crossing it with a new durban ibl that I just received and make some form of my own cookies. was thinking quackers, lol naming it before it has even happened.. Just to see if it will show up and maybe with a bx as well to see if it can be somewhat stable. I thought about hitting up a different kush as well to see what happens there. I'll be taking a couple of clones to keep around and this fall I'll try my first cross with durban at least. Any Info is good and I'll be interested in any responses since breeding time is coming closer..

Tgun

I was an older somewhat active member here too but was unable to rember details so this is a new acct. Twoguysupnorth was a name I used often early on.

Tgun

That was my thought anyways. I haven't grown it out before. Both were good smoke and I didn't mind finding seeds. I bought a few cookie fem seeds before even finding this so I do have some good possible crosses and guess I wouldn't call it inbreeding since they are from different places. The durban ibl is very exciting to me. I'll be trying to be involved again on forums which I havnt been for the last few years and see what pops up over the next little bit.

Latest posts

Latest posts