What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
That is all these trolls want to talk about is politics.
It is in every sentence they type.

They push their BS politics on you like it is a from of religion.
They may being paid for their work here.

Think about it, nobody is that stupid.:tongue:

only sad paranoid individual(s) would believe such a thing... so you're saying i've been a grower on this forum for a decade only to wait for gypsy to lift the TOU against political threads? LOL damn that's some DEEP cover right there lol. Soros is paying well.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what am i deflecting from?

of course this has to do with republicans, righties, and conspiracy idiots who more often than not are righties. they're politicizing science and public health so edgelord boomers can larp as a non-sheeple.

"i may not give rep NOR rate threads until hell freezes over." not what it actually said, but i can read between the lines... i owe you...

Fixer

No one is trying to take away your individual liberties or make you look silly. Wear a mask to protect those around you. What do you have to loose?

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
There is little evidence that the protests that erupted after George Floyd’s death caused a significant increase in U.S. coronavirus infections, according to public health experts.

If the protests had driven an explosion in cases, experts say, the jumps would have started to become apparent within two weeks — and perhaps as early as five days. But that didn’t happen in many cities with the largest protests, including New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C.

In what’s considered the first systematic look at the question, a team of economists determined that only one of 13 cities involved in the earliest wave of protests after Memorial Day had an increase that would fit the pattern.

Little evidence that protests spread coronavirus in US
https://apnews.com/5a283df1b23ecc5c4b19803d320d0ebc
People were wearing masks. Running and breathing heavily etc. Who's to say that didn't help keep it at bay. We're not even sure how it spreads.

But I would still expect an uptick.

Up here in my area, we're down to 2-4 a day and masks are now mandatory indoors at stores and public transit. Giving it one last heave ho. We'll have the economy up and running in no time. But we were warned - any increase and we will dial back.

Gry

Normal people take sensible precautions.
I understand there are those who believe
they are extraordinary.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gentlemen- Ladies...
I was stuck in Germany during the lockdown phase over there. 3 months. Finally got to travel back to the UK and it's insane to see what's going on here.
Germany was halfway back to normal a month ago, I even ate in a restaurant. The UK? People are still dying and case numbers continue to go up.
The only difference I observed was the Germans wear masks and the British don't.

Masks are always for everyone around you, never for yourself.

And once again the UK proves they're one step closer to the US than the rest of Europe.
Shit is real, don't sleep and don't get caught.
CC

Mr. J

Not my job to worry about everyone else. That's up to them. The world isn't your safe space and it isn't my responsibility to make it so. Honestly I couldn't care less if you all fucking died because you're all so goddamn annoying. I don't care about you and you can't make me and in fact you're making me care even less with all the nagging and lame attempts at shaming.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Not my job to worry about everyone else. That's up to them. The world isn't your safe space and it isn't my responsibility to make it so. Honestly I couldn't care less if you all fucking died because you're all so goddamn annoying. I don't care about you and you can't make me and in fact you're making me care even less with all the nagging and lame attempts at shaming.

You just haven't met the right people yet. Breath in my face and I'll wire your mouth shut. Breath on my kid, and if they get sick, I'll take your life. So go ahead and say it's not your duty.

Tell me what would happen to you if you know you're HIV Positive and screw some chick. Can you go to jail?

If you own an ice cream truck, see a bunch of kids across a busy street and slam the breaks honking your horn, and the kids come running across the street, and one gets hit by a truck or car, YOU are guilty and can be charged with unintentional manslaughter. In legal terms, it's called "The Duty of Care". Should have stopped at the cross walk.

But that's just the law. You'd still have to worry about the dad. For the rest of your stupid life.

Mr. J

You just haven't met the right people yet. Breath in my face and I'll wire your mouth shut. Breath on my kid, and if they get sick, I'll take your life. So go ahead and say it's not your duty.

Tell me what would happen to you if you know you're HIV Positive and screw some chick. Can you go to jail?

If you own an ice cream truck, see a bunch of kids across a busy street and slam the breaks honking your horn, and the kids come running across the street, and one gets hit by a truck or car, YOU are guilty and can be charged with unintentional manslaughter. In legal terms, it's called "The Duty of Care". Should have stopped at the cross walk.

But that's just the law. You'd still have to worry about the dad. For the rest of your stupid life.
Why the fuck would I want to breathe on you?? And what does this have to do with ice cream? And stop being an internet tough guy because I'm laughing at you. Just stay away from me and no one will need to get hurt.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

24K gold mask.

doesn't absorb shit.

looks like Darth Vader won the Lottery ?

Attachments

• gold-mask.jpg
    gold-mask.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 25

Mr. J

He's afraid I might accidentally breathe on him so now he wants to beat me up. I can't begin to explain how funny I find that. Do you guys even hear yourselves?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You're in a pandemic. Wear a mask and keep your distance. Simple. And I'm not just talking about me. Obviously you haven't met the right person yet.

The ice cream scenario is about a duty of care. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. There has already been people arrested for spitting on people and purposely coughing on a kid in a stroller. It's your right to fire a gun. Until you fire it at someone. And if you can't follow the bouncing ball on this one, your days of freedom are numbered.

Mr. J

You're in a pandemic. Wear a mask and keep your distance. Simple. And I'm not just talking about me. Obviously you haven't met the right person yet.

The ice cream scenario is about a duty of care. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. There has already been people arrested for spitting on people and purposely coughing on a kid in a stroller. It's your right to fire a gun. Until you fire it at someone.
You have a very vivid imagination. Childlike even. It's admirable in some ways but not so much in others.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You have a very vivid imagination. Childlike even. It's admirable in some ways but not so much in others.
Enjoy your staycation this summer, fall and winter, because the world won't let you out until you behave. You're grounded until further notice. Lol

Mr. J

Enjoy your staycation this summer, fall and winter, because the world won't let you out until you behave. You're grounded until further notice. Lol

I say that you can wear a mask if you want to but I'm not wearing a mask because I don't want to because it isn't, and it never was or will be, my responsibility to make you "feel safe". You read that and extrapolate, somehow, into ice cream truck massacres, intentionally spitting into the mouths of babies, and wiring shut the mouths of people who breathe in your general vicinity. And now you think you're my mommy.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I can’t believe people like MrJ, you have no compassion for your fellow man, What if it was your family that got sick and died because someone was to selfish to wear a mask around you. People are finally getting the picture about the benefits of wearing a mask, cities are starting to give tickets for non compliance. When we do get to re open I’ll bet places start requiring them to enter the stores. NO shirt, NO shoes, NO mask, NO SERVICE, I see this in our future so people that are to stupid to figure it out for themselves. I hate the damn things but I will do the right thing for humanity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts