What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say that there isn't this kind of antiscience denial on the mushroom forums...those dudes know about contamination and nobody over there is arguing that "mouth air blowing forward," cannot spread contamination.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nobody with a brain that has ever sneezed is questioning why to wear a mask in public.

You ever see those guys with the huge black smoke coming from their tiny penis truck? It is the same mental dysfunction.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
egocentric mind: "masks won't prevent me from catching cooties"

altruistic/ common sense position: "if i have the cooties, wearing a mask will help me not SNEEZE OVER EVERYONE'S FUCKING FOOD!"

cept in this case, it's a deadly virus and not cooties

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
For every person who dies I'm betting there is a couple hundred who don't even know they have the virus.

If you happen to have the virus. What are you doing to protect others?

Isn't that the point of the mask. Just incase you are sick but unaware. People near you can feel a but safer because it shows you have either a brain or compassion.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nobody with a brain that has ever sneezed is questioning why to wear a mask in public.

You ever see those guys with the huge black smoke coming from their tiny penis truck? It is the same mental dysfunction.

c'mon dude,if you ain't rollin' coal yer a pussy!:biggrin:

i ride a bike so i just eat plenty of beans!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
c'mon dude,if you ain't rollin' coal yer a pussy!:biggrin:

i ride a bike so i just eat plenty of beans!

Been riding a lot. Can do about 40 miles (few years ago 20 hurt) before the legs start noticing. Planning a trip in a few weeks that will end up being a little under 300 miles by time I make it home.

EsterEssence

Veteran
For every person who dies I'm betting there is a couple hundred who don't even know they have the virus.

You don’t need a mask, but you must need glasses if you can’t see the results on the Petri dish. Another selfish being you are...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been riding a lot. Can do about 40 miles (few years ago 20 hurt) before the legs start noticing. Planning a trip in a few weeks that will end up being a little under 300 miles by time I make it home.
nice!
i'm not getting out as much as i like since it's hotter than sin out and the garden takes more work this time of year...getting in some good adventure rides though...a couple of friends,some joints,and no timetable....and just enough stupid to make them interesting rides...and have ride partners smart enough to social distance during the breaks and have mask...

'Boogieman'

I'll just say that there isn't this kind of antiscience denial on the mushroom forums...those dudes know about contamination and nobody over there is arguing that "mouth air blowing forward," cannot spread contamination.

I fully believe wearing a mask will temporarily prevent the spread of the virus, I'm still not wearing one though. I believe everyone will catch it eventually, everyone is not going to wear a mask forever.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I fully believe wearing a mask will temporarily prevent the spread of the virus, I'm still not wearing one though. I believe everyone will catch it eventually, everyone is not going to wear a mask forever.

Ok. So if you had the virus and were spreading it. How do you feel about the fact you do not know who it will hurt?

Ignorance, arrogance? I dunno?

Is it a pride thing? Yippie I am cool enough to put others in danger!

'Boogieman'

Ok. So if you had the virus and were spreading it. How do you feel about the fact you do not know who it will hurt?

Ignorance, arrogance? I dunno?

Is it a pride thing? Yippie I am cool enough to put others in danger!

Once I found out I was in contact with someone who had the virus I stayed home for two weeks and got a check for $1200. Any more questions?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
No. Clearly this is too complicated for you to understand. I hope none of your loved ones are affected or end up on a respirator dying alone.

Gry

A failed educational system and a well controlled media made for an effective combination.
With luck, you have many years with which to temper that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts