What's new

We need YOU to help Alabama legalize!

Flying Goat

Awesome, GC! I had not noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out...

Today I'm tired as hell but so excited I can't sleep... DB's snoring & talking in his sleep (he's really stressed at work)... So either I retreat to my recliner (but my neck's too sore for that) or I slump in my chair here until my eyes pop out & I go unconscious... Then, I have only to crawl about 15 feet & I'll be in bed... I'll be awake again by 3AM & then try to nap until 6, but I'm sure nerves will have me up & about & ready to feed & milk before the goats are ready...

Thanks for the good wishes... Lots of other Southern States are watching us, holding their breath... Most of us po'boys can't afford to move to California...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
best wishes for later today. don't know about a "private" ANYTHING from a politician. normally turns into a "i wish i could help, but..." & they LOVE to do that out of view of the public, reporters, & cameras. that way they don't look like the intolerant assbite pricks that they are, while maintaining "plausible deniability" for LEO etc. "evidently they misunderstood my position on this matter. for the sake of our children etc etc etc BS ad nauseum..."

Flying Goat

I know exactly the kind of dithering you're talking about. It seemed almost surreal that we did NOT hear any of that... We were prepared with all the right answers, ya know...

Imagine for a minute that the members of the Committee who had questions asked the questions, pointed out exactly what items in the bill they had reservations about, actually LISTENED to the response, and then presented suggestions to improve the bill & ideas that would make the items in question more palatable to them as legislators... We were all STUNNED!