What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We Can Still Rise Now - Scotland board rebirth

JockBudman

Right troops, while the lockdown is on I want to try to revive this board. It's a shame that the UK board is well active but us Scots are quiet and it would be nice to change that.

Personally I'm going to do diaries here and try to get some interest. Would also be good to have threads for the state of the scene north of the border - I actually live down in England for my sins, so I'm a bit disconnected from the auld country's weed scene. Before I moved down I was seeing mainly wet Viet shite and the odd bit of dry bush weed, sometimes some nice import - mainly around Oban and Edinburgh. Soapy was still going strong sadly and a few mates had pollen connects but that wasn't too common in my circles. There were a few crews carrying name strains but prices were almost double the usual stuff and you had to be in the know.

Anyone got any news? Smoke decent now? Prices? I mind the good feature of a wee trip back a few years ago, was a full 8th for £20 :woohoo: - hadn't seen that down south believe you me.

Long term I plan to come back and get a wee bit land somewhere hopefully, mebbe up above the central belt. I think we're best placed to consider legalisation (if we can ditch the English or get more devolution powers) just due to general attitude and positive noises from the SNP and others. Would be good to start working on some Scottish strains or see good breeders doing their thing - if you know any, post links.

Let's get it jumpin! Alba gu brah, ganja gu brah, all hail the flowers of Scotland!