What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wcsd, silver surfer

Figured id finally post a pic or two of whats going on, all the small plants are either wcsd or silver surfer in 3 gallon bags rolled down under an aircooled 1000 w hps. Had an issue with a ph meter and the plants show it.
The verticle plants are a mixture of three wcsd, one silver surfer and three pre 88 g13/hashplant(ndnguy) all in three gallon pots with coco. Its my first go at vert bare bulb so i didnt really go all in. Ive got some more maple ridge master in seedling stage still have yet to find a female sadly tho. Thanks for stopping by.
IMG_20140116_112015_11930.jpg
IMG_20140116_112037_11931.jpg
IMG_20140116_112122_11932.jpg
IMG_20140116_112133_11933.jpg
IMG_20140116_112152_11935.jpg
IMG_20140116_112228_11936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

604sour

Do you think one thousand is going to make those all flower. You should throw another light in there. The plants will love you for that.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet hualinbass

thats rad man. they look really happy :)

med-man

The 1000 should be good for the vert plants(its acually a 940 conversion bulb) the others are under their own 1kw, but there is another 600 right beside it with just 1 plant under if need be.
Thanks med-man i was shocked at the speed your plants clones can spit roots, i took about 30 clones from the g13/hp, three days later i took my clones from your plants. By the time two of the other plants rooted all of yours were not only rooted but starting verticle growth in the tray. No hormone or anything with yours, cut stick it in a plug and wait 8-10 days.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi hualinbass

i am the only known breeder that supercharges their beans at least 3 times before leaving my lab :) the only germ rate and vigor issuesd i have heard about have been people saying sorri i screwed it up :)

thanks for sharing

med-man

petepot

I grew out a couple Silver Surfers,
I got 2 FEMS out of 3 seeds.

They're the most resinous plants I ever Grew! Colas and leaves dusted with lots of resin, like the best magazine bud pictures,
And I'm just a dirt farmer, no fancy Hydro setup.

A STRONG effect for sure, very enjoyable,
Definitely one of my favourites.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey petepot

thanks for sharing. have any pics? ya, the "silver" really comes through :) in the cross

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pete

thanks for sharing. she looks amazing

hows the odor?

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts