What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wax/Oils vs Morrocan Hash (Amsterdam Visit!)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"ice hash is so weak"
not from my experience.....
maybe a.dam water hash has diminished in quality since i was there last.

purple_man

Veteran
to be honest, id stick with the imports, ... check out different shops, and always buy 1gramm samples, and blaze em up on the spot,... if it's good stuff, stock up, and you ready to fly :)

blessss
ps.: shopping for hasj is always a hit n miss unless you well connected

K

Karma Genetics

i would say good wax is like a very nice clean strong liqour, and marocan hash is like a proper cured wine,

so very differnt, maroc is a old skool wild product, wax a lab product.

PS i smoke both almost daily, both got a spot in my smoking habits.

sprinkl

Veteran
"ice hash is so weak"
not from my experience.....
maybe a.dam water hash has diminished in quality since i was there last.

I never smoked any ice hash that was worth its money, ime.
Product made from thrash that has about the same potency as bud, with a lacking high, costs about 2-3x the price of that bud
or product made from thrash that is about twice the potency as bud, still a lacking high, costs 3-5x the price of that bud
Ice hash made from buds, in Amsterdam, not likely, if it is expect to drop ridiculous amounts of cash.
I mean I smoke oil from leaves I make myself and I dig it, it's a lot more 2-3x as potent as the bud but I don't feel I could even sell it for twice the price of the bud, the high and taste is just lacking and it's still only made from thrash imo... "Sugar leaf concentrate"

quitelost

Moroccan hash tends to be cut with binders to stick together low grade kif and cutting agents to add weight, I've bought some from a "respectable" coffeeshop and left with a product that was not hash. I agree that quality dry sift is some of the best hash you can smoke but commercial morrorcan tends to be low grade kif adulterated with the family recipe of binders and cutting agents. Even high grade moroccan with over 30% thc has tested positive for adulterants in tests done by the risk reduction organization "energy control" in spain. RC Clarke's Hashish! has some good(although a bit dated) information about moroccan hash and adulteration.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nothing quite like rolling a big spliff laced with moroccan smoking it in the rainy adam streets ,nice place

TS

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Will be there in 10 days and, had someone told me that 10 years ago I wouldn't have believed it, I intent to search for some nice Moroccan. Nothing fancy super-hyper-mega-what-not, but a simple and good zero-zero or sputnik. a good regular, spicy-flowery, traditionnal Moroccan hash.

So far I've located CS 1st Hulp, and CS Papillon, which from comments browsed around seem to offer some good quality Moroccans at fair prices.

Anyone any tips ?

Irie !

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So far I've located CS 1st Hulp, and CS Papillon, which from comments browsed around seem to offer some good quality Moroccans at fair prices.

Anyone any tips ?

Irie !

Hey mriko,

I would suggest you go a little out of your way and make a path for Katsu coffeeshop. It's located at 1e van der Kelsrstraat 70, 1072 NZ..

The prices at Katsu depend on the variety. Everything starts at 10 euros for different weights. An example being for 5 euro (afew varieties you can buy at 5 euros) you can get 0.70 gram of their cheapest maroc hash. If your looking for Moroccan then they have 5/6 different varieties with a total of about 11/12 different varieties including the Asian hashes. Also they have great special offers that I haven't seen in many other places; for example you can get 4 grams of a very nice Pollen Nepal (their name) for twenty euros (at least this offer was on last summer when I was there), or for 20 euros you can get 5 grams of their blonde maroc. These are at the cheaper end but still good quality hash for a good price. If you want some really good hash for a higher price then they have it.. Some of their maroc like the zero zero or King Hussian is very very nice and quite strong!

From all the coffeeshops I've been to this is my favourite. They are friendly and the shop is a nice mix of locals and tourists.

If I'm in centrum and can't get to Katsu for whatever reason then I might go to Grey Area to get some of their Golden Soles. This is good maroc hash which is quite strong.......

Hope this helps :)

H

Hazyfontazy

Will be there in 10 days and, had someone told me that 10 years ago I wouldn't have believed it, I intent to search for some nice Moroccan. Nothing fancy super-hyper-mega-what-not, but a simple and good zero-zero or sputnik. a good regular, spicy-flowery, traditionnal Moroccan hash.

Anyone any tips ?

Irie !

i wouldnt worry about looking to hard ,,morroccan is everywhere ,,u can literally walk into any coffeshop and they will have some ,,just ask to look and smell ,,if u not like dont buy ...

the best hash in the dam is usually found at a friends ,,he will probably contact you if he sees this thread :woohoo:

:tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
@ mirko, club media, De grail and Papillion should all have some good stash, or like hazey said if you know the local's, that's the place to go. used to get some killer zero way back in the day
and the wax is going for 85 e per gram at 1 e hulp, bushdocter and club media!! way way over priced..
( for amnesia and ak 47 wax.)
mack.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor

Anyone any tips ?

Irie !

Kadinsky. http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Kadinsky/Menus/Kadinsky.html

Dampkring http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkring/Menus/Dampkring.html

Both menus have some interesting Moroccan hashes on them.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I would suggest you go a little out of your way and make a path for Katsu coffeeshop. It's located at 1e van der Kelsrstraat 70, 1072 NZ..

Thanks Kalbhairav, I've been to Katsu the last time i was in A'dam and am planning to go back, as I'm eyeing at their Nepal Pollen. Will have a closer look at the their moroccan as well.

i wouldnt worry about looking to hard ,,morroccan is everywhere ,,u can literally walk into any coffeshop and they will have some ,,just ask to look and smell ,,if u not like dont buy ...

Indeed hazyf, been there quite a few times and rarely bothered to really look at Moroccans. But now that the real deal is getting rarer here...

@ mirko, club media, De grail and Papillion should all have some good stash, or like hazey said if you know the local's, that's the place to go. used to get some killer zero way back in the day
and the wax is going for 85 e per gram at 1 e hulp, bushdocter and club media!! way way over priced..
( for amnesia and ak 47 wax.)

cool, thanks for the tips mack.

Reg, thanks for the links. I like this CS menu site, browsing regularly to see what comes up (looks like there's a steady flow of Turkish ,gonna go for that too !).

None of Kadinsky Moroccans are interesting to me.
Sahara blue, if the name means something, it is grown in oasises like South of Algeria, North of Mali. Maybe half a gram to sample it, although I have to say this one sounds a bit blood-soaked to me, so I don't know...
Apple Maroc; fake, not interesting
Caramello; meh, nice but not what i'm after and I can get some here
King Hassan; same, not what i'm after
Fatima's hand; no way I put that price in a gr. of hash, or it has to be something ultra-rare and that would not be Moroccan.

Dampkring is more interesting, although more expensive (me small budget). But i've been wondering about Rifman's stuff. Does anyone know about it ? He obviously works with foreign genetics, but does he use local ones too ?

http://www.kashmirlounge.com/p/home.html
was everytime a good adress for imports.but was not there for years.

Same for me, been there 10 years ago !

Irie !

mack 10

Veteran
High mirko, I heard the owner of dampkring talking about rifman, he said it was a sort of quality control,ie, the dude is in the rif and checks out/gets it(the hash) made for them so they know the quality. lots of peeps rep the sensible and habibi.(need to check them out for myself.
also heard green place has a nice batch of twisla.
re, Fatima's hand, @ 17.50 a gram, expensive for sure(slightly better if you get 5 grams, only pay for 4)
Seems the standard price for good herb is 15euro + a gram, so 15 euro for a spliff is some kind of joke,but hay ho..
see ya over there.
mack.
mack.

Rinse

Veteran
Hi Mriko the rifman noir is good quality hash stronger than most Asian hash I found a'dam, though it was on the pricey side, I hadn't thought about wether it was made with imported strains but would guess it was paki/maroc.

purple_man

Veteran
the riffman stuff should be good...

i had the pleasure to score a gramm of morrocco ice, and that shit was some great hasj couple of years ago... and would definitly try more of the riffmans offerings (only downside, that gramm was EXPENSIVE).

blessss

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
A few Coffeeshops in Amsterdam sell very unique Hash and Charas.

In compare with Wax and Oils, the Hash isn't strong like that, but it can be strong in a diffrent way :)

Try some unique Hash and find out :)

Latest posts

Latest posts