What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

sureshot66

Veteran
Adrift those look great I have some Scott's og from rare dankness I plan to run when my new buildouts done, do u know if banner 3 seeds exist? I talked with a co guy who says he has em , I thought it was clone only, do those float around out there?

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone! all is very very well! beeen beyond busy. have not had time for internet...

im pretty much done with this thread! i showed/shared all i wanted 2, and i hope some ppl learned a thing or 2!

endo ill answer your questions later forsure! just to damn busy right now!

been a great thread thanks 2 all of you showing so much love and support!

im sure you will see my flowers on the forum from time to time, just not gonna be doing any more grow logs!

got a few new things flowering this time round! and got great plants for next round!

so until next time!

later and stay safe

:joint:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Learned plenty from ya brother !!! & I know a couple others that have changed styles cuz of your grows . its been a pleasure watching & learning from you Adrift !!!!

Thanx again brother .... its been a fun ride !!! :thank you:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
I hate to hear your done with your thread but its been an epic ride man.Thanks for all the knowledge you gave us brother.Much respect

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Another big thanks from me for being so unselfish and willing to help a brother out.

The Canna nutes have been treating me right and in 3.4 gallon airpots I now know 1/2 LB's are doable from my limited experience with them.

Certainly helped me step up my game! Thanks again.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks so much everyone! glad i was able to help a few of you out! i sure know i learned A TON on ic so its only fair 2 share what ive learned over the years!

got a pic of some recent stuff just so everyone knows im still out there doing my thing!

picture.php

^ brain OG.

this thread was a hell of alot of fun! forgot it was up too 41 pages! holy shitttt. gonna have to go back threw this one of these days and read all those nice comments! u guys are the best. and thats y i dont go to any other weed forum! later everyone and happy smoking and growing :joint:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
thanks so much everyone! glad i was able to help a few of you out! i sure know i learned A TON on ic so its only fair 2 share what ive learned over the years!

got a pic of some recent stuff just so everyone knows im still out there doing my thing!

And doing it and doing it and doing it well!

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
wat up drift glad your well. look forward to see what gems your blowin up these days. you still runnin face off? got a cut in veg right now lookin forward to that one and got a leeroy to.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
i might have missed it, but are you trimming everything by hand? Wet or dry trim?

Everything looks incredible.....THIS guy is jealous!

Latest posts

Latest posts