What's new

Washington Activism

treewizard

I sent an e-mail to NORML. I want to canvas for signatures. I have some experience already. NORML hasn't responded to my e-mail. If you read this and are currently involved, help me get on board!

right on

talk about pro-active!

Last I heard NORMAL is not supporting WA Legislation at this time. Kinda quote "grass roots initiative, no chance in hell, no real support, screws chance for REAL laws elswhere... bla bla bla, somthin somthin..."

I hope we get that info. I am SO ready to hit the streets again.

Old guy in Oly

Last edited:

treewizard

So let me get this straight, no one is doing anything about this? I don't care I will try and do this myself if I have to! There is no reason to let this fail because some organisation is too big to help the people of Washington. How much time is left?

treewizard

It seems like the momentum behind this is just now starting to build. Ok people this is where its at: http://sensiblewashington.org/ Let fucking do this! This is completely grassroots so it WILL NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT US!!! We can no longer afford to let the politicians play their games. We need the people to have the power on this one. Get involved and make it your second or third job if you have to but please contribute. We need to hit the streets if we want change now. If we prevail we can help set precedent for our nation to follow. Lets do this!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts