What's new

Was looking for a cheap controller for my CO2 regulator. Heres what I found

noobs1988

I wasnt wanting to pay more than $200.00. Im going to control my temps witha thermostat ill build with my window ac. Im going to control my humidity with the digital display built onto my dehumidifier. my lights with a timer. my fans with dimmers and timers. So all I need is something to control my CO2 regulator. Does anyone know any good cheap easy ones. Something where I can just set it and forget it. Im running a sealed room. 400w mh for veg and added a 1000w hps for flowering. air cooled.

Heres one i found that was one of the cheaper ones. http://monstergardens.com/Climate-C...ers/autopilot-analog-environmental-controller

Coconutz

Veteran
Looks like its either on or off. Theres no settings to control ppm and no ppm display.
Those are the features I would be looking for.
However your plan for 400/1000W sealed seems like it will cost more than it could ever produce... Atleast here in CA. Hopefully you are somewhere where power is cheaper and weed is more expensive

noobs1988

Why would you say that? There are lots of people growing with 1000w sealed room. Im not looking to sell weed. I do it for personals and bc i enjoy the hobby.

Is there any monitors out there that only control CO2. Ive seen some for under 300 but I just thought theres got to be a few people here who could recommend something. But I appreciate the input guys.

packerfan79

Veteran
I got the autopilot that has fuzzylogic for 390 on Amazon. If your not worried about a warranty. Go with caps fuzzy. cap is out of business so most shops. And discount Hydro is blowing their stuff out

noobs1988

thanks packerfan. I checked them out but im looking for something to where I can set it to keep things at a certain PPM. like a 200PPM difference from on and off.

noobs1988

itll be a sealed room so it dosnt have to be programmed with any fans or anything. Just my day time and night time which I can control with a timer

packerfan79

Veteran
Noob you don't want co2 running. When its off time plants can't use. Co2 in fact plants release the co2 they have stored. During lights on. As far as I know. All the preset co2 meters are set at 1500 which. Is too high. 1200 is optimal. Check. Craigslist I got lots of equipment for cheap their

noobs1988

oh man dude, those look great. A little bit more than I wanted to pay, but itll be worth it in the end. And im going to check ebay now. I bet theres a lot of people who try to get into the hobby but never commit and now just want to sell there requipment thats just been sitting there for a year.

Latest posts

Latest posts