What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Soon you shall all see med-man brand seeds popping up on seedbay/boo.

First of all I would like to give a huge warm fuzzy welcome to med-man. You now have the keys to your suite here at ICMAg. I am sure a lot of you already know hi. Show some love!!!

Announcement coming soon about the first drop.

:tiphat:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you sir clarence.

i have supercharged all my beans with cosmic chi for high female to male ratios, vigor and potency.

enjoy canadas most coveted/hoarded/unique and most potent kinds in seed form.

i look forward to seeing my gear in others grows. thats the most awesome thing about this,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys are going to be stoked.

most canadian stuff i have seen has been great outdoor kinds, and other beaster types or sweet exotic stuff. i focus mostly on power and effect, taste how they smell, impossible to build immunity. if they dont help my pain they dont last long. my rock star kush, west coast sour diesel, silver skunk, pain killer, purple pain killer and conkushion all get me as high everyday like it was the first time i had smoked them,

med-man

W

willyweed

well if you want to speed up the word spreading on the streets of united kingdom send us some fast flowering beans, asap.as i can tell you over here we have never heard of any of your beans.good news always travels faster with a few free beans? edit heard of the sour d but thats it good luck

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have sent some special kush out that way.

you guys would love the silver skunk i have. its the best blue cheese i have every encountered. it ruins all the other "blue cheeses" specimens others offer. my focus is quality, and taste for the most part. and you cannot build an immunity to her, hits hard every time.

very old silver pearl x old school west coast skunk #1. grown organically she is unreal in smell and taste. with chems she tastes more mexican then cheesy. but that cool blue cheese smell and taste always sticks in all the crosses i have tried with her. i recommend her organic in my med-man tables,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tons. what do you want to see?

once my beans drop all pics and write ups will come as well,

med-man

W

willyweed

have a quick look at my ss in my photo's.and be honest do you think yours is better?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a silver skunk man. do you mean my rks line? or silver skunk line?

i have access to a really nice mid 90's super skunk. but she is still a shade to my stable. maybe whats in her is worth getting it?

med-man

W

willyweed

because everybody changes the names of plants,nobody know's what they are looking for.did you look at the plant?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that doesnt look like a silver skunk. she is more viney. almost kushy. small rock buds. like cool blue rasberries in the bag. she loves hydro just watch the nutes, she has no tolerance for higher ppm,

only a small group of people have the silver s becuase it isnt a "beaster". its for connoisuers. her stems arent the strongest either. hates wet mediums too. finicky but very very worth it.

the og breeder is from a trailer park in maple ridge. its an older line now. as far as i know no one else is working with her. unreal cool blue cheese smell and matching full, rich taste. cured for loner then 30 days in glass she smells like straight blue cheese. the "best" blue cheese i have ever experienced. i turned down buddhas personal clone that made its way to bc from the uk recently. i already have the ss. she is also know as maple ridge blueberry. due to the stong and pungent "blue" smell and taste

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i am not mistaken, they will be very affordable, the mosy actually, for the quality of the genes,

med-man