What's new

wallpapers

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
anyone know any good sites or forums with high resolution photography for my desktop background? been looking for a good site that's not full of shitty advertisements and everything.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
exactly why i posted this in the tokers den originally no one visits these fucking sub forums and posts....

ought to just delete this whole section known as hobbies and interests.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
no just being realistic. i would of never found this thread again unless i searched my own posts. hardly anyone visits these sub-sections. i didn't even know there was a computer section buried under hobbies and interests. hell -- i hardly knew there was a hobby and interests forum.

grow up? for what reason? no one makes anyone do anything but since i'm here i'll still give my 2 cents. this one thing doesn't break ICMAG for me, and for what its worth everyone gets to bitch a little. my advice to you is don't click on this thread again if you don't like it.... ma'am!

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Just because YOU don't hardly means no one does. The computer forum is becoming more and more active. Not everyone is as dismissive as you. Quit being so negative. Doesn't make ya look good. Smile :D

Crake

Google "National Geographic Wallpapers". They have a great collection beautiful of high res (1600x1280 I think) photos.

Cheers mate.

P.S. I too wish there were more traffic in subforums, but what are you going to do. Not everyone is interested in this shit.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Just because YOU don't hardly means no one does. The computer forum is becoming more and more active. Not everyone is as dismissive as you. Quit being so negative. Doesn't make ya look good. Smile :D
dismissive or realistic? i'd say i'm being a little closer to realistic. none visits this section.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Really? This thread had 0 replies when moved. Get over it lol I'm sure you have bigger problems in life to complain about ;)

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Really? This thread had 0 replies when moved. Get over it lol I'm sure you have bigger problems in life to complain about ;)
i made the post at some obscure hour didn't expect to many immediate responses at that time. i got bigger problems but ill decide which ones i want to complain about. this section hasn't seen this much action since i decided to bitch about it. look at me as ummm... well, free advertising for something that never gets visited.

1 person has it booked marked by golly we should keep it!

STFU

Umm Yah first time ever in this sub-forum :) haha I wish I could help, i'm going to keep this bookmarked just because I need some sweet wallpapers as well.