WALKING THE GREEN MILE ...eating of gold cutlery

B

beanz

I removed pics guys , we moving into new phase and its out with the old in with the new ,
don't be discouraged its really only the brothers that come to the thread so we all know its safety first , the Wild West is no place to be complacent .

flower shots is what we really want anyway .,....and the odd plant pic ....

but there wont be long too wait ;) it will be better than mike Tysons come back I promise
picture.php

ronbo51

hey beanz. How about some updates. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Things must be coming along well. I am still trying to sort out my woes with Seedbay desperately hoping for some of your stock. Hope all is well. Thanks

Bradley_Danks

Puffin Herbs
How's it going beans you still growing some of that killer malawi? I'm gearing up for another outdoor season I hope yours went well. Learn anything new? I got some of that jager Malawi, black lime Reserve, silver lotus x black lime Reserve vegging for an indoor project right now. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Also one of my phenos outdoor of the pink Lotus x black lime Reserve ended up with some nice Bud that smells super terpy with a nice lime smell.

Latest posts