What's new

WA tryZ to go Real...

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Yes, this bill is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It is not legalization. It would allow police to charge any user with dui. You can go for days without smoking and still come in at over 5 nanograms per milliliter. Those under 18 could be charged for dui with any measurable THC blood level.

they just passed this in michigan... pretty fucked up... i have a feeling the first challenger would be able to over turn it on a jury decision but who knows... or maybe thats not possible cause its the law and not a grey area...

SMOKE-ONE

Any grower would be stupid as hell to vote for a bill that would outlaw home/personel grows.This is in no Way a step forward.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
plz get the facts correct......

The initiative would legalize use of marijuana products purchased from state authorized sources for adults 21 and over and focus law enforcement resources on DUI prosecution as well as violent and property crimes. Unlicensed cannabis will still be illegal, including personal "grows" in one's own home, except for medical cannabis as regulated under RCW 69.51A.

SMOKE-ONE

plz get the facts correct......

The initiative would legalize use of marijuana products purchased from state authorized sources for adults 21 and over and focus law enforcement resources on DUI prosecution as well as violent and property crimes. Unlicensed cannabis will still be illegal, including personal "grows" in one's own home, except for medical cannabis as regulated under RCW 69.51A.
Could you tell me which section protects patients rights,please.I read thru it but must have missed that part.

Latest posts

Latest posts