What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VT Straw Banannaz GIFTED

I Care

I was gifted these seeds by someone I met at the garden supply store. I heard them talking about canna while we were both in the same place and decided to ask them about what they were doing. Super nice guy! :greenstars:

Overall I recieved 13 seeds from them and I tried to germinate 3.

1 has survived the abuse and is finally growing.
I tried to use seed starter soil that just stayed too wet and this guy started to damp off after struggling since coming up a month ago.
I put it in my dry 1pt Peat, 1pt Perlite, 1pt com aeration, 1pt com growers mix.

Now it might want to grow for me.

3/17

IMG_1205.jpeg

3/29
IMG_1240.jpeg

4/1
IMG_1245.jpeg

4/8
IMG_1277.jpeg

4/13
After dry soil blend on 4/10

IMG_1331.jpeg

Update later.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was gifted these seeds by someone I met at the garden supply store. I heard them talking about canna while we were both in the same place and decided to ask them about what they were doing. Super nice guy! :greenstars:

Overall I recieved 13 seeds from them and I tried to germinate 3.

1 has survived the abuse and is finally growing.
I tried to use seed starter soil that just stayed too wet and this guy started to damp off after struggling since coming up a month ago.
I put it in my dry 1pt Peat, 1pt Perlite, 1pt com aeration, 1pt com growers mix.

Now it might want to grow for me.

3/17

View attachment 18988350

3/29
View attachment 18988353

4/1
View attachment 18988355

4/8
View attachment 18988351

4/13
After dry soil blend on 4/10

View attachment 18988352

Update later.
Thanks for sharing your work with us friend. Good luck I hope you get a nice female. I'm riding with you for a while.