What's new

Vivosun and Hortilux bulbs 600watt

So been using vivosun 600s for my last few grows and while they weren’t bad I was curious what benefit I’d get with using a more expensive bulb.. I know hortilux will last longer and has a more variety spectrum but I change my bulbs each grow so they stay fresh. I could use hortilux for a couple grows so the cost would some what even out. Just curious if initial investment would be worth it compared to the vivosun hps. I’ve looked through other posts and haven’t seen any directly with vivosun so apologize if repost

I know the spectrum gortilux gives out is amazing and all but I can get these vivosun bulbs so cheap now I don’t mind swapping them out each grow or use them for 1.5 grows and swap. If it’s not worth the investment then I can take that added 50plus $$ and put it into something else in the grow. I may end up grabbing a couple hortilux bulbs and comparing them either way.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have never used a brand new expensive bulb. Started out with second hand hortilux, but switched to vivosun.

indagroove

Veteran
Personally I don't think they are worth the price. Try Ekio lamps. Eiko makes a decent 600w HPS lamp for a good price.

Latest posts

Latest posts