What's new

Visiting Berlin...-where to go!?!

Kenny Lingus

Guten Tag, guten Tag!

-I'm going to Berlin for my first time...and it's happening very soon :jump:
In this occasion I have found some adresses to growshops like the Hanfburg.de, Grow-in-Berlin, and Gras Grun.

They have a lot of stuff I'd lke to purchase or look at, but if someone could recommend a good one I'd be very thankful. (My dear little miss would :bashhead: my pityful ass if I spend this holiday dragging her around looking for gardening supplies and THC in a city 10-13 times the size of my own. :muahaha: I can't blame her for that really, as she's not using it...-but it is obvious my best opportunity of getting the Neudomuck BTi product, and to have a real glance at different stuff I consider achieving in near future.)

Any hints and clues on how to come forward when searching cannabis, and other valuable tips regarding the Berliners etiquette and social codes will be received with a great deal of honor.

So if you have an experience based info, pleas PM me here or post it for all to see if theres anything of public interest.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Morning :wave:

Well, I'd recommend the Hanfburg/Pflanzburg shop, but that's in Hamburg. :biglaugh:

Grow in Berlin and Gras Grün are both good with good prices, don't think it'll make much difference which one you go to. :yes:

Hope you have a good time :wave:

Kenny Lingus

Hi Alex-F! Thank you for replying.
-I'm really keen on going now man... Matter of days until I'm out off my old grounds :D

Ken

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
eh,
there is also a hanfburg/pflanzburg shop in berlin city, headed by the lovely air max :D

yoman

avoid visiting hanfburg berlin, its in the middle of nowhere and the guy who is working there is a dumb-ass. visit gras gruen, its in the heart of kreuzberg, a very nice district, cool people...