What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Visiting AZ with a WA MMJ recommentation. Help?

Hey Everyone,

I don't know much about the AZ MMJ law and wonder if any of you could help me out?

I have been traveling in Mexico and only carried enough meds to last me until I crossed into Mexico. No way I was going to try and cross the border with meds!

I thought, with my past experience in Mexico, and the new law m tolerating possession of up to 5 grams that I would have no trouble finding stuff in Mexico.

I was wrong... I have been two weeks without and have resorted to buying Tramadol at the local pharmacy (local script). It helps but not enough.

Can any of you tell me if there is any reciprocal ability? Can I take my WA card to an AZ dispensaries?

Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciate. Please PM me if you want to make a discreet suggestion.

Thanks

FJ.

paper thorn

Veteran
Our law for some weird reason denies out of state mmj patients to go to our dispensaries.

But you can get it from an AZ mmj cardholder.

Problem there is finding one with meds to spare if you don't already know someone.

Look on azmarijuanadotcom

That or craigslist.

lots of ads for meds for sale or donation.