What's new

Virginia is now the "Wild West" they feared...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
their GOP governor has refused to begin implementation of legal sales for recreational smokers, so that vast "grey area" is being filled with ...well, something. shops across the line here from east TN are selling to out of state customers hand over fist, with many reports of public smoking in the shops for "quality control". :unsure: a few days ago, the word was that LEO from both states were attempting interdictions on the TN/VA line, including on the back roads. i would not find it hard to believe that they are photographing out of state cars/getting license tag numbers for later investigation myself. "just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get you" :eek:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
their GOP governor has refused to begin implementation of legal sales for recreational smokers, so that vast "grey area" is being filled with ...well, something. shops across the line here from east TN are selling to out of state customers hand over fist, with many reports of public smoking in the shops for "quality control". :unsure: a few days ago, the word was that LEO from both states were attempting interdictions on the TN/VA line, including on the back roads. i would not find it hard to believe that they are photographing out of state cars/getting license tag numbers for later investigation myself. "just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get you" :eek:
It's best not to f__k with those people because it will end up costing out-of-pocket living expenses. They just want money and they are getting it if you get caught crossing the line. Wait a while and things will cool down. Everybody wants some of that cannabis money.