What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Virginia breeders and growers

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Damn BG, it's a wonder I didn't run into you. I lived in Norfolk from 70 - 80. Lived in the ODU area of Norfolk. You remember that Colombian red and gold that passed thru in the mid-70's?

I missed all that. I would absolutely love to have tried all the greats from then.

ElGato

Veteran
I missed all that. I would absolutely love to have tried all the greats from then.

there was some exceptional weed around back then

I remember getting Colombian Gold and Red semi-regularly, also once in awhile we got Thai, Colombian Black, Michoacan, Oaxacan ...and there was always the nasty ammonia smelling dirt weed around, i have no idea where it came from, it never had a name to it other than "dirt" weed lol. For awhile back in the early 80's we were getting Belize Breeze which was alot like Colombian red/Panama red but it was seedless, it was the first "sensi" I ever smoked.

Leb. Blonde Hash was pretty regular, quality varied a great deal with the Blonde Hash. Red and Black were better but were around less often. I can remember a couple summers in the late 70's/early 80's when there was no Weed to be found, but weak blonde hash was everywhere.

I had a huge seed stash but threw them all out years before i started growing ...man, what Gems would have been found in them.

good times

Crazy Chester

I'm OldCharlie on leafed out.

I just joined as FireFarmer. It won't let me message anyone for "privacy reasons". I emailed support. If they don't straighten it out, I'm outta there - what's the point if it's impossible to communicate?

EDIT: it let me send you a message saying hi. Just won't let me say Cinderella 99, Apollo 11, Chem 91, etc. - probably because it thinks it's a phone number. Probably does it with Skunk #1, Chem 4 and every other important strain that happens to have a number in it. I'm emailing them now about it.

EDIT: I emailed and told them I don't think a website devoted to cannabis should ban the use of "Skunk #1" while allowing skunk number one under the guise of enforcing a privacy policy that uses software that bans 1, 2 and 3. I don't want to message someone about F one or F two seeds, when every cannabis enthusiast in the world is used to seeing and typing F1 and F2.

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's what Va Norml posted today about the legalization bill:

This morning, Senator McDougle tried to remove personal cultivation from SB14606. The votes in red defeated his motion.

If you live in Cosgrove's, Hanger's, Kiggans', McDougle's or Reeves' district, pick up the phone and let them know if personal cultivation is a priority for you either as a medical or adult consumer, and why it must not be delayed until legal retail sales are allowed to begin.

picture.php

https://www.facebook.com/121181803509/posts/10158090637458510/

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
dayum ...We have about 3-4 inches of Snow already here in the Valley

Since the first time I ever took lsd 22ish years ago, I've wanted to trip while it was snowing.
I dropped three blotters at 9am yesterday.

I walked down to a field where I could see for miles.

It was the most beautiful sight I've ever saw.

STUNNING.

Last edited:

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Canna I'm jealous. I'm looking forward to having enough time in 2021 to actually see the doors of perception again. Hope you enjoyed the snow brother.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Canna I'm jealous. I'm looking forward to having enough time in 2021 to actually see the doors of perception again. Hope you enjoyed the snow brother.

It was magical.. it seems that these past few years I seem to trip alot harder than I used to, no matter the dose. I stared off in the snowy distance until the I was in fairytale scenery. The distant mtns and trees turned into magical palaces and castles. The snow turned to sand I was in a magical oasis.
These visions and hallucinations are relatively new to me. It used to just be trails, tracers, and melting distortions. Now if I focus long enough everything can change.

18B

I had to drive over the Blue Ridge and across Skyline Drive to go get my dog some medicine.
I took over the dog when a buddy died and it's Vet is halfway across creation..
I found this propaganda billboard in Page County Virginia.

picture.php

Going thru the mountains
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That's Luray...rt.211

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Only road I know of that looks like that going through the mountains except skyline...but I saw no brown signs so it had to be 211....I'm slightly north of you brother!

Awesome!
yeah the bikers love flying up the mountain! I don't go that way too often but I've never seen any police setup with radar to stop them. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts