What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vinyl collectors

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

Hi

Anyone own any rare vinyls?Im collecting reggae & dub vinyls and have + 1500 of them.Out of those around 20 that are very rare.

Anyone else with same passion?

Peace

B.:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I wouldn't say I'm passionate, but I still have all the old vinyl I bought new between 1967 to 1978.. Almost all of it is Rock and Roll. The second album I bought in 1967 was Hendix's "Are you Experienced?" My collection of about 400 ranges from Allman Bros to Zappa, with Beatles, Cream, Hot tuna, Tull, The Who, and many others, in between.

I always had a quality turntable and put all my albums in plastic sleeves, so they all still look and sound great..
Hmm, maybe I was passionate after all...

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
i've collected indipendent techno hardcore industrial vynils from 1991 to 1997.i've +\- 1500 vynils...

elios

i collect vinyl of many differet music... from Presley to Pink Floyd. My favorite is the vinyl of American Graffiti's soundtrack!

RicFlair

I collect vinyl as well... mostly 60’s 70’s rock. But also country and others. I have a few bootlegs and promo-releases that are my prize pieces.