What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vintage Colombian

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings my friends! I've relocated and should be able to have a more relievable internet connection to post .Spent 22 months living moderately poor in Zipacon and the cloud forest. I was able to register 9 strains with the Colombian government and now CCC is legal to produce, export and sell them. However it was a fight with the owner of the company and with the extrema climate so I've started a couple new projects in a more suitable climate and atmosphere.

Full throttel.jpeg
November 2021

Im also working with another partner on a beautiful little farm here in Boyaca building some rental cabins and working with hotels in other locations for canna tourism.

IMG-20211009-WA0075.jpg

IMG_20201205_173040.jpg

Sorry I haven't answered any questions lastly but I will and hopefully in the near future I'' see some of you down here.

More to follow
red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220527_122501.jpg

This is a Colombian gold Ive been working with on and off with since 04. This cut I kept for a long time but now a friends holding it. This CG is quite a bit more potent than the other Colombians I grow here and I've outcrossed it with other Colombians as well as other tropical sativa. This cut has a really nice sandalwood type taste and bright euphotic effect that's pretty clean.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought about selling seeds but first I want do some seed run and see what's there. I've been working a lot lately with high CBD genetics that can grow in the cloud forest without using chemicals. But turns out that regulation is a big expensive pain in the ass and hinders my selection process.

IMG-20210614-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20210614-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20210617-WA0008.jpeg

I'm working on another project in a different department that has a much drier some what warmer climate.

IMG-20210817-WA0032.jpeg

IMG-20210817-WA0021.jpeg

This is my bio organic cultivation strategy, onsite compost coco mix filled holes. No feeding and only organic insect repellents, perfectly balanced natural environment.

IMG_20201103_172520.jpg

red rider

bigherb

Veteran
Hola mi amigo

How is your project going ?

I’ve always loved your post , I’m glad you got things in motion . I’d love to see your progress

Best wishes
1luvbigherb

grayeyes

Red Rider,

I have often wondered what happened to you. Have written several emails to the other address but never got a reply. Glad you are okay.. When you get a chance write me.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well had a few minor set backs but I've realigned and got back on track. Not working in Zipacon anymore due to conflicted of interest but starting again in a new location. Last few years I have been giving seed to a couple local growers to test and have flowers. Earlier this year a grower gave me a few flowers he grew for me. Its another Colombian variety that I like, it cured nice and gold with a incense smell. Slow onset but super euphotic and mood brightening with a clean but slightly sleepy.
IMG_20220705_073351.jpg

Working on my export license

redrider

RobFromTX

Well had a few minor set backs but I've realigned and got back on track. Not working in Zipacon anymore due to conflicted of interest but starting again in a new location. Last few years I have been giving seed to a couple local growers to test and have flowers. Earlier this year a grower gave me a few flowers he grew for me. Its another Colombian variety that I like, it cured nice and gold with a incense smell. Slow onset but super euphotic and mood brightening with a clean but slightly sleepy.
View attachment 18738187
Working on my export license

redrider
Man thats some golden goodness :love:

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turned 60 the other day and realized I've been down here over ten years, been 11 tears since being in the USA. Anyway still pressing forward, I'm lining up some work with Colombian cannabis center after resolving some minor issues. I register 9 strains with them last year and I'd like to continue working with those varieties. Its just the climate in Zipacon is so wet I can't live there. So I'm setting up a very small production project here in Boyaca where its slightly higher altitude but drier. I met an old grower there other day and he gave me a branch of some really nice narrow leaf. Not a smoker himself he told me that he just made seed every cycle and grew them. The flower was very leafy but covered in resin. A few seeds but mostly seedless, with some bud rot despite the airy flowers. I like the hit although its not really dry yet. Anyway once I get to the finca I get some pictures up.

red rider

goingrey

Turned 60 the other day and realized I've been down here over ten years, been 11 tears since being in the USA. Anyway still pressing forward, I'm lining up some work with Colombian cannabis center after resolving some minor issues. I register 9 strains with them last year and I'd like to continue working with those varieties. Its just the climate in Zipacon is so wet I can't live there. So I'm setting up a very small production project here in Boyaca where its slightly higher altitude but drier. I met an old grower there other day and he gave me a branch of some really nice narrow leaf. Not a smoker himself he told me that he just made seed every cycle and grew them. The flower was very leafy but covered in resin. A few seeds but mostly seedless, with some bud rot despite the airy flowers. I like the hit although its not really dry yet. Anyway once I get to the finca I get some pictures up.

red rider
Happy belated birthday! Looking forward to those pics.